9/10-2000 Divisional playoff win vs the Saints and 09 playoff win vs the Cowboys- The reason I'm not putting these higher is that we were heavy favorites in both games, and we won fairly easily so they were a little light on drama. Still, it's two of the three playoff wins that have come since I've been a fan, so they both deserve to be on there.
8- 2012 win over the Packers- It had a great ending with AP almost breaking the record and the field goal just barely sneaking through, and beating the Packers and clinching a playoff spot on the last week are always great, but the knowledge that we lost to the same team the next week makes the victory seem a little hollow and takes some of the luster off the win.
7. 05 Home win vs the Packers- Both teams were 1-3 coming into the game, so it was almost like an early season elimination game, and it was right after the "boat party" scandal, so we HAD to get a win to restore credibility. Plus, the Packers had gotten off to so-so starts the past two years and still made the playoffs, so everyone was assuming they'd win and gave us no chance. Part of the reason I love this game is that I watched it in a bar full of Packer fans. Apparently there was one other Viking fan there too, since right when Edinger's 56 yard field goal barely made it over the post, me and another guy in purple simultaneously stood up with our arms held high while everyone else just glared at us. I felt great the whole rest of the day after that game.
6. AP rushing record game- This is an easy one. It wasn't a dramatic game but it's such a great performance that is has to be on there.
5. 05 @ the Giants- We flat out stole that game, and that's why I like it, plus it was a big win for playoff positioning even though we didn't end up making it. We won 24-21, with interception, punt, and kickoff return touchdowns. When the Giants tied the game at 21 I assumed we'd just lose in overtime (since our offense had less than 100 yards for the whole game at that point) but all of a sudden Brad Johnson got it going and marched down the field for the winning field goal. Another win that made my whole day, just because it was so cheap.
4. 08 vs the Packers- A weird game where AP played great and we snapped a losing streak to the Packers. It got us on the road to the division title.
3. 09 vs the Packers- Favre's first game against his old team. It's one of the most hyped early season games I can remember and had an electric atmosphere. There was a goal line stand late in the game where the Packers threw on fourth and goal from the 1 because they were afraid to run on our killer defensive front. Great game
2. 08 vs the Bears- Both teams entered the game with the same record late in the season, it was apparent that the winner would take the division so long as they didn't screw up down the stretch (which we almost did against the Giants backups). I love this game for one moment: stopping the Bears on the 1 and then completing a 99 TD pass to blow the game open. One of the quickest reversals I've ever seen in a game.
1. 04 season playoff win vs the Packers- I really don't see how any Vikings fan could put a win over this one (except for the older crowd who were fans in the 70's). Randy Moss will always own the Packers.