Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Rodman completely loses it in CNN interview from N. Korea

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UnB21NYOi8#t=229

I think Rodman almost certainly has good intentions, but the more I've seen and read of what he thinks he's trying to do, the more I'm convinced that he really has no clear idea of what exactly his goals are, how, specifically, what he's doing will help to accomplish those goals, or just how horrific and toxic the cluster#*& of the regime that he's entangled himself with truly is.
    I blog basketball at Roundball Mining Company///Twitter: @denbutsu

Atheists Of PSD

vCash
    What the hell kind of drugs is Rodman on these days. We shouldn't even let him come back here.

vCash
    Goes to a communist militant country that brought us "quan jue" on a "humanitarian effort" to showcase the NBA to the head of the problem... what could possibly go wrong?

Raising Jersey's first, trophies and banners next...

vCash
    Yeesh, that's embarrassing for him, and even more for Charles Smith since he actually has something to lose from this. Why he would want to get involved with Rodman and the North Korea issue is confounding. And Rodman has completely lost it, probably hopped up on a dangerous cocktail of drugs. I couldn't watch the entire clip because it was simply too hard to watch, but his argument about Kenneth Bae doesn't make any sense. The Kenneth Bae situation is just another example of why we shouldn't be angling for diplomacy with the North Koreans, Rodman. Stop your shenanigans before it gets worse.

vCash
    I had legitimately had trouble watching that. Goodness gracious.

#wankfortiggins

vCash
    I couldn't watch more than a minute or so of it. I felt so bad for the guys who were with Rodman. I also sincerely believe they are there with great intentions. It was just so painful to watch that interview.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DenButsu View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UnB21NYOi8#t=229

I think Rodman almost certainly has good intentions, but the more I've seen and read of what he thinks he's trying to do, the more I'm convinced that he really has no clear idea of what exactly his goals are, how, specifically, what he's doing will help to accomplish those goals, or just how horrific and toxic the cluster#*& of the regime that he's entangled himself with truly is.
    no he doesn't, he's found someone with power, who idolizes him because his brother use to walk around with his jersey on. and since he yearns for relevance and attention, he tries (although absurdly unsuccessfully) to justify it. he's an ignorant clown, pandering to a murderous ignorant clown with power. I think its fitting that two re-res like this would get together.
    Funny how Kim likes to have people killed on the grounds of moral corruption and blah blah blah, and is buddy buddy with a drug addict, cross-dresser who married himself as a publicity stunt. but hey, he was a hell of a rebounder.

Hopefully Rodman stays in Korea one of these trips, I'm a little disappointed in the rest though, everyone else on that list seemed like serious well educated guys, I guess money talks

vCash
    Rodman looks like he's doing something for Vince McMahon.

vCash
    holy crap, rodman is ****ed up. I can't even watch this, his first response was enough for me, he's literally out of his mind here, he can't even form sentences.

vCash
    cocaine is a hell of a drug...no but seriously this guy has gone so down hill its bad.

vCash
    cocaine is a hell of a drug

Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

vCash
    That whole situation is just weird. I don't get what his motivations are.

"My bro DitchDat writes about the Celtics and the NBA over at http://www.randomandsome.com/ -- go check it out. Buckets!"

vCash
    I thought I was listening to Macho Man Randy Savage.

vCash
    I think Rodman does have good intentions but he's kind of doing the opposite.... Charles said the right thing but Dennis is arguing over an American prisoner and defending North Korea for doing it. He needs to take the Charles approach and ignore any questions regarding politics if he's going to continue going down there but it's Dennis Rodman so ummmmmmmmmmm yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by knicksfan42 View Post
    ...For me a large part of it is that they were rivals. LeBron vs Wade was a great rivalry and for them to team up just doesn't sit right with me. It would've been cool if LeBron had gone to the Bulls.....
    and Bosh to the Heat to join Wade. That would've been awesome... I would've respected LeBron way more if he went there.
    Why have great rivals when you can join them and have none.... Lebron James where losing the spirit of competition happens!

vCash
    Stay there

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast