Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Best QB....

vCash

The Best QB....

.....winning in the playoffs trend/stat.

So far the better QB is 3-1, if we go with that, then...

Peyton Manning, Drew Brees, Cam Newton and Tom Brady move on. I see one of them losing giving us a 6-2 trend. But which one?

While here, if Charles hadn't gone down I do see the Chiefs winning that game.

vCash
    Cam>Kaepernick?

Meh. It's close in my book.

I'd almost throw that one out.

Give me Brees.
    When I asked how a Manziel fan could bash Bridgewater's size.

Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Manziel is shorter than Teddy but he has size 15 feet
    Yeah...it's that bad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Cam>Kaepernick?

Meh. It's close in my book.

I'd almost throw that one out.

Give me Brees.
    I agree it is close between Cam & Kaep, but since Cam is at home with rest and Kaep on the road again, hmmm?

The Saints haven't done anything when faced with double road trip scenarios, so I'd have to agree.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CCRider View Post
    I agree it is close between Cam & Kaep, but since Cam is at home with rest and Kaep on the road again, hmmm?

The Saints haven't done anything when faced with double road trip scenarios, so I'd have to agree.
    I have a gut feeling Wilson has a great game. Not like a billion yards but just very efficient and smart.

I really want to just see SEA vs DEN at this point. I know it's unlikely but screw it, I want it.

IND and SEA would be pretty crazy but IND just isn't strong enough to get there.

Yeah...it's that bad.

vCash
    I have a gut feeling Wilson has a great game. Not like a billion yards but just very efficient and smart.

I really want to just see SEA vs DEN at this point. I know it's unlikely but screw it, I want it.

IND and SEA would be pretty crazy but IND just isn't strong enough to get there.
    Russell Wilson is the perfect example of the future NFL QB, he can throw, he's smart, he can go 40 yards if he needs to and then knows when to bail, yep, the total package. In my opinion he is the best young QB in the league. He's already the winningest second year guy ever and tied the rookie TD record along with winning a playoff game. Now a spot in the SB is very realistic.
    Last edited by CCRider; 01-07-2014 at 03:26 AM.

vCash
    Russell Wilson is the perfect example of the future NFL QB, he can throw, he's smart, he can go 40 yards if he needs to and then knows when to bail, yep, the total package. In my opinion he is the best young QB in the league. He's already the winningest second year guy everr and tied the rookie TD record along with winning a playoff game.
    I can't argue this a bit honestly.

Yeah...it's that bad.

vCash
    Russell Wilson is the perfect example of the future NFL QB, he can throw, he's smart, he can go 40 yards if he needs to and then knows when to bail, yep, the total package. In my opinion he is the best young QB in the league. He's already the winningest second year guy ever and tied the rookie TD record along with winning a playoff game. Now a spot in the SB is very realistic.
    Russell has been an awesome surprise, and what a good position he's in there. Great D to help out. Beast of a runningback. Great offensive line. You kind of almost want to be one of those 2nd tier mid-late 1st round QB's or later, or one coming off just a disaster season at QB with a team that probably is better than their record (post Vick Falcons, post Manning Colts). Ben Roethlisberger, Flacco, Rodgers, Grossman, Campbell type picks. Those guys might not all have been successful, but they got on some decent teams, which helped I think a lot in their formative years. Not saying Russell Wilson wouldn't be a stud if he was in Cleveland, just that it might be a bit tougher to get those favorable situations

Vs. the #1 overalls, like Peyton's first year, Cam's early years, Carr, Bradford, Stafford, Russell, Alex Smith, Eli, Couch,

vCash
    You should really stop with the thread titles ending in an ellipsis. It's pretty annoying. Just get to the point in one title.

Please. I know I'm not the only one with this request.

vCash

Is it really unlikely though? They're still probably pretty heavy favorites to make it to the Super Bowl and each have HFA.

New Orleans worries me. Actually, the remaining teams worry me. I don't think Denver should have any problem with San Diego this week and if they get the Colts, I think they beat them too. I don't think that will happen and they'll lose to New England though. So I guess it's a little less likely that it looks initially.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    Is it really unlikely though? They're still probably pretty heavy favorites to make it to the Super Bowl and each have HFA.

New Orleans worries me. Actually, the remaining teams worry me. I don't think Denver should have any problem with San Diego this week and if they get the Colts, I think they beat them too. I don't think that will happen and they'll lose to New England though. So I guess it's a little less likely that it looks initially.
    Agreed.

This year more than any others feels like the flaws that were exposed on each team is more fatal than any other.

And I blocked the OP so I have no clue what he wrote, but the best QBs in the NFL and Playoffs are still pocket passers.

What's with this crusade by some to take the classic pocket passer and "old yeller" him? As long as the league protects QB's in the pocket, keeps the passing game wide open, and is all about high scoring, I will always want a pocket passer over any other style QB.
    Warning, my sig is NSFW. But hot damn is it hot:

Click here to see how awesome.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Agreed.

This year more than any others feels like the flaws that were exposed on each team is more fatal than any other.

And I blocked the OP so I have no clue what he wrote, but the best QBs in the NFL and Playoffs are still pocket passers.

What's with this crusade by some to take the classic pocket passer and "old yeller" him? As long as the league protects QB's in the pocket, keeps the passing game wide open, and is all about high scoring, I will always want a pocket passer over any other style QB.
    I think a lot of these mobile QBs can be pocket passers. They're just not really required to do so (Newton, Kaep) or don't have the O-Line (Wilson) to actually be a pocket passer without getting killed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    I think a lot of these mobile QBs can be pocket passers. They're just not really required to do so (Newton, Kaep) or don't have the O-Line (Wilson) to actually be a pocket passer without getting killed.
    I don't think we've seen one do it yet though. More so because they have too many injuries before they learn to settle in.

Correction, one has done it, Donovann McNabb. But I think he always wanted to be a PP first, runner second.
    Warning, my sig is NSFW. But hot damn is it hot:

Click here to see how awesome.

vCash
    .....winning in the playoffs trend/stat.

So far the better QB is 3-1, if we go with that, then...

Peyton Manning, Drew Brees, Cam Newton and Tom Brady move on. I see one of them losing giving us a 6-2 trend. But which one?

While here, if Charles hadn't gone down I do see the Chiefs winning that game.
    charles is the reason the defense blew a 38-13 lead? its not like his backup was awful
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 11 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals (May 2014)

vCash
    peyton manning is going to lose. he plays san deigo, who palyed in the eagles home opener. it's destiny
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 11 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals (May 2014)

vCash
    I think Drew Brees will be the one to lose this weekend.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast