Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Who has the worst performance this weekend?

Of all the QBs and what do you project they will do? Pick one in the NFC AND ONE IN THE AFC

Kaep I think will be beyond horrid but the 49ers might still win because Cam might actually be just as bad.

I think PManning has the worst game but the AFC as a whole does much much better in terms of QBing than the NFC.

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Newton if I had to guess but I'm not that dead set on that either. Just going off experience.

vCash
    C'mon MTM! Don't say manning has the worst day! I think Cam has the worst day in the NFC and then Brady has the worst in the AFC!

vCash
    Newton due to lack of experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    Just out of curiosity, but why is Newton expected to fail, when Kaep is arguably a worse passer playing an equal defense but on the road? Kaep has a better OL/weapons, but he's also awful about locking onto two receivers and making stupid decisions when he can't run. Hell, he wasn't very good against GB's defense (mind you the weather was pretty bad) despite the mega hype he's getting right now (zomg he played without sleeves!!!!). Don't get me wrong, our offense isn't great and is only as good as Newton can make them (and I imagine the run-game will be heavily relied on), but considering we've already beaten SF in SF so I don't get how we're such underdogs at home. I know people have their criticisms of Newton, but Newton doesn't have any criticism that Kaep doesn't have as well.

As far as the thread goes, I expect Brees to have an awful game against SEA (he's terrible outdoor and the Hawks defense is great). And considering DEN and SD have awful defenses + Brady being as good as he is + Luck being turnover prone, I'm going with Luck in the AFC.

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

vCash
    "This weekend"? Dalton who I haven't seen much of but was surprised was so bad. Not just the 3 turnovers of his but also some very inaccurate or late throws.

Next Weekend? IF P. Manning "chokes again" in the playoffs we will never hear the end of it, or even loses with the #1 Offense in the league... improbable.

I suspect other than that, the QB with the least playoff experience...

vCash

Who has the worst performance this weekend?

Luck

The Cult of Gattis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Just out of curiosity, but why is Newton expected to fail, when Kaep is arguably a worse passer playing an equal defense but on the road? Kaep has a better OL/weapons, but he's also awful about locking onto two receivers and making stupid decisions when he can't run. Hell, he wasn't very good against GB's defense (mind you the weather was pretty bad) despite the mega hype he's getting right now (zomg he played without sleeves!!!!). Don't get me wrong, our offense isn't great and is only as good as Newton can make them (and I imagine the run-game will be heavily relied on), but considering we've already beaten SF in SF so I don't get how we're such underdogs at home. I know people have their criticisms of Newton, but Newton doesn't have any criticism that Kaep doesn't have as well.

As far as the thread goes, I expect Brees to have an awful game against SEA (he's terrible outdoor and the Hawks defense is great). And considering DEN and SD have awful defenses + Brady being as good as he is + Luck being turnover prone, I'm going with Luck in the AFC.
    I just think you are being extra sensitive to the criticisms because it is your team. Kaep probably gets more criticism than any other QB in the league for all the reasons you mentioned. He gets a lot of love by some, but much more criticism. The reason people may be picking against Carolina or thinking that Newton will play worse than Kaep is simply because of experience playing in the playoffs. People doubted the 49ers two years ago when they first became a good team and people doubted Kaep last year (and this year). If Carolina and Newton can prove themselves this year then there will be far less doubters if they do it again next year.

vCash
    I don't think any of the NFC QBs has a favorable matchup this week. I feel defense will reign supreme. I'll go with an unconventional one and say Hustle Wilson. I think Seahawks win, but Saints come to play.

I feel the opposite for the AFC. I think all the QBs are gonna have good days. I'll go Aninterception Luck though
    2014 PSD Mock NFL Draft Baltimore Ravens
    Round 1: S HaHa Clinton-Dix
    Round 2: WR Allen Robinson
    Round 3: OT Jack Mewhort
    Round 3: RB Bishop Sankey
    Round 4: CB Victor Hampton
    Round 4: ILB Preston Brown
    Round 5: ILB Avery Williamson
    Round 6: WR Ryan Grant

vCash
    Kaepernick for NFC, but honestly Brees might as well. I see Newton putting decent numbers that would look better in comparison. They'll still lose though.

Rivers for AFC. I see Luck performing just well. One or two interceptions for the road but in the end he'll make up for it. Not so sure they'd win.

vCash
    Many say Newton for lack of experience, nothing to do with his ability. Plus Steve Smith still isn't a 100% go.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    I'm gonna say Kap. Carolina has the secondary to shut down any recieving corps in the NFL and Kap can't run all over them like he did Green Bay.

I think with so many people and the media all saying that Newton is gonna suck and that SF will beat them, it will motivate Carolina even more and they will come surprise SF.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sunsfan88 View Post
    I'm gonna say Kap. Carolina has the secondary to shut down any recieving corps in the NFL and Kap can't run all over them like he did Green Bay.

I think with so many people and the media all saying that Newton is gonna suck and that SF will beat them, it will motivate Carolina even more and they will come surprise SF.
    For the record, I don't think Newton will suck. I'm just kind of laying the odds that the guy who has the least experience will struggle most. Then again, dude has been a gamer I guess.

I'm down at the rec center watchin' folks swim.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    For the record, I don't think Newton will suck. I'm just kind of laying the odds that the guy who has the least experience will struggle most. Then again, dude has been a gamer I guess.
    No you are right that his experience should hurt him but its not like Cam came out of some small town school and hasn't played in big games in his life or anything.

I just think that the negativity from the media will motivate him and the Panthers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sunsfan88 View Post
    No you are right that his experience should hurt him but its not like Cam came out of some small town school and hasn't played in big games in his life or anything.

I just think that the negativity from the media will motivate him and the Panthers.
    That's what I meant by gamer. He won at JUCO and in D1. Like I said, I'm just betting on that. I really honestly don't know.

I'm down at the rec center watchin' folks swim.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast