Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Keeping Deng or Boozer in Red and White

Word on the street is Boozer is going to get amnestied, and they're marketing Deng because they don't want to pay... the rebuilding in Chicago has begun.

I doubt we'll want to pay either, but what about Boozer? Once he clears waivers, that might be a tasty PF piece for the remainder of the season, wouldn't you say?

Raising Jersey's first, trophies and banners next...

vCash
    I'm interested to hear where you're hearing those rumors, because I'm pretty sure players can't get amnestied during the season, so if the Bulls do waive him, it will only happen next July. I said last season, I would definitely be interested in bidding if they had amnestied him, and I would be again next summer. But we will either be over the cap or really close to it, so unless we unloaded Asik and/or Lin for very little money in return, we couldn't claim him. And with all those teams in a Playoff spot under the cap in the East, he probably wouldn't clear waivers.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EDUTEXANS View Post
    I'm interested to hear where you're hearing those rumors, because I'm pretty sure players can't get amnestied during the season, so if the Bulls do waive him, it will only happen next July. I said last season, I would definitely be interested in bidding if they had amnestied him, and I would be again next summer. But we will either be over the cap or really close to it, so unless we unloaded Asik and/or Lin for very little money in return, we couldn't claim him. And with all those teams in a Playoff spot under the cap in the East, he probably wouldn't clear waivers.
    Boozer won't help the Rockets . We are 1st in scoring we need defenders Boozer suck on the defensive end . I'll take Garnett over that scrub

vCash
    I'd actually buy Deng as a decent stretch 4 next to Howard. He's undersized to play the position, but he'd make up for it with his freakish arm span and defensive instincts. I'm just not sure I'd be willing to give up Asik AND Lin for him, which has been the rumor going around. I love Deng's game, but Lin still has really solid potential and he's far younger. I'm also worried that if Deng doesn't work out as a stretch 4, that he or Parsons falls out of the starting lineup and the Rockets will be back to square one without an above average PF, but without Lin's offense as well.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Lakers will make the playoffs this year and my bold prediction is they finish higher than the Rockets.
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    And Lebron puts up great numbers, your right. Debate over. You win. Lebron is the greatest

vCash
    Well, Deng just got traded to the Cavs. There's always signing him in free agency, although word is he wants about $16M per year. So forget about that.