Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Colin Kaepernick vs Aaron Rodgers

We've all heard about how Rodgers is either the best QB in the league or among the top two/three, yep, a legit debate. Colin Kaepernick (correct spelling...sheesh!) is not among the best QB's in the league he is however one of the very best if not the best athlete that plays that position. Today the athlete was the difference in the game, that "great" QB was limited while the athlete wasn't. We saw what a 4.5ish guy with some smarts can do. Without his ability to motor the Niners lose that game.

Now the Niners will face another athlete at the QB position, watch as whoever wins the game has the QB who gained the most yards as a runner. Anyone disagree?
    Last edited by CCRider; 01-06-2014 at 12:37 AM.

vCash
    C
    K

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CCRider View Post
    We've all heard about how Rodgers is either the best QB in the league or among the top two/three, yep, a legit debate. Colin Kaepernick (correct spelling...sheesh!) is not among the best QB's in the league he is however one of the very best if not the best athlete that plays that position. Today the athlete was the difference in the game, that "great" QB was limited while the athlete wasn't. We saw what a 4.5ish guy with some smarts can do. Without his ability to motor the Niners lose that game.

Now the Niners will face another athlete at the QB position, watch as whoever wins the game has the QB who gained the most yards as a runner. Anyone disagree?
    I do. I mean, it might end up that way, but I don't think QB running will be the difference. These are two top 3 defenses, this game is going to come down to who makes the most of their opportunities. In game one we kept CK in check the entire game and he didn't know what to do. I'd like to hope our DC isn't stupid enough to do some stupid **** like GB did and lose because CK wasn't contained. Both of our beast LBs will be able to keep him pretty limited, much like both of SF's LBs will likely keep Newton limited on the ground. I'm expecting a classic game of ground-and-pound and tough defense.

But in regards to the comparison of CK and Rodgers, that's entirely unfair considering Rodgers was facing a top 3 defense and CK was facing a bottom 5 defense. Rodgers had a great game, it just wasn't enough to overcome his awful defense.

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

vCash
    Kaepernick >>>>All

DUH!
    lol
    49ers, Athletics, Warriors = Life!

49ers = 12-4
    Warriors = 51-31 Making it rain!
    A's = 59-36 Back to Back AL West Champs!
    WINNING!

vCash
    Why? Why are we comparing a truly great NFL QB Aaron Rodgers with a mediocre unproven young QB?

This is my entry for next weeks "C'mon Man" ...

vCash
    Aaron is good, but Kaepernick is god.

vCash
    I somehow think it also has something to do with the defences they each played. Now, Carolina's defense... well that's a whole different story, isn't it?

Now, to be honest, I want them to win. Newton is overrated as it is, can't imagine what might happen if the Panthers go to the NFC Championship or even worse, find a way to beat the Seahawks in Seattle. The game we all want is SF vs SEA. Make it happen, Cam!

vCash

If Rodgers was a niner for the past 5 years, the niners would probably be seeking their 4th Super Bowl championship in a row.
    Difference in athlete or not, the skill level of Rodgers>>>>> kaepernick
    My Ignore list: Naps, bucketss, iknowhoops....

2014 Adopt a Packer
    Randall Cobb

Receptions: 11
    Yards: 97
    Tds: 3

vCash
    Let's say the Packers have a legit top 5 defense like the Niners do. Are we even having this conversation?
    The Beginning of a Dynasty

vCash
    Kap barley made it passed GB's terrible injured depleted defense.

If Rodgers was on the 49ers and Kap on the Packers. 49ers win this in massive blow out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Marques24kobe View Post
    Let's say the Packers have a legit top 5 defense like the Niners do. Are we even having this conversation?
    Nope, I would bet my house that any year Rodgers had a top 5 defense they would win the Super Bowl. Given the offensive personnel stay the same or similar.
    My Ignore list: Naps, bucketss, iknowhoops....

2014 Adopt a Packer
    Randall Cobb

Receptions: 11
    Yards: 97
    Tds: 3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I do. I mean, it might end up that way, but I don't think QB running will be the difference. These are two top 3 defenses, this game is going to come down to who makes the most of their opportunities. In game one we kept CK in check the entire game and he didn't know what to do. I'd like to hope our DC isn't stupid enough to do some stupid **** like GB did and lose because CK wasn't contained. Both of our beast LBs will be able to keep him pretty limited, much like both of SF's LBs will likely keep Newton limited on the ground. I'm expecting a classic game of ground-and-pound and tough defense.

But in regards to the comparison of CK and Rodgers, that's entirely unfair considering Rodgers was facing a top 3 defense and CK was facing a bottom 5 defense. Rodgers had a great game, it just wasn't enough to overcome his awful defense.
    I see where you're at there and you made some great points. But....I see all that with the difference being the QB who can make something happen with his feet is the difference maker.
    Last edited by CCRider; 01-06-2014 at 12:56 AM.

vCash
    Listen to ck7 and he's not that intelligent

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chargerSD View Post
    Why? Why are we comparing a truly great NFL QB Aaron Rodgers with a mediocre unproven young QB?

This is my entry for next weeks "C'mon Man" ...
    We saw that truly great QB unable to make those big plays like the athlete did. Rodgers is limited while our so so QB isn't. He did the same things while at Nevada.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    Listen to ck7 and he's not that intelligent
    you need to learn how to construct a sentence before you question his intelligence.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast