Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 66 1231151 ... LastLast
    vCash

vCash
    We have lots of money to work with finally, but I still think we should stay away from over paying players.

vCash
    Here are the Free Agents I would look at. Obviously the Raiders can't sign them all but landing a few would be nice.

QB - It might be nice to bring in a veteran to help compete and maybe hold the fort down for a year.
    Matt Schaub
    Josh McCown
    Josh Freeman

RB - With McFadden and Jennings free agents we need to either bring someone in via free agency or the draft.
    Maurice Jones-Drew
    Rashard Mendenhall
    Donald Brown
    Andre Brown
    Toby Gerhart
    Ben Tate
    LeGarrette Blount
    Rashad Jennings
    James Starks

WR - It would be nice to find a #1 WR in free agency or at least some kind of upgrade.
    Anquan Boldin
    James Jones
    Jeremy Maclin
    Emmanuel Sanders
    Hakeem Nicks
    Golden Tate
    Eric Decker
    Kenny Britt
    Brandon LaFell
    Julian Edelman
    Riley Cooper

TE - Mychal Rivera has shown promise but having a vet can't hurt and the team can use some two TE sets.
    Jermichael Finley
    Brandon Pettigrew
    Scott Chandler
    Fred Davis
    Dennis Pitta
    Jimmy Graham (yea right dreaming here)

OL - Need to upgrade the guard spots for sure, maybe even center as well moving Wisiewski back to guard.
    Willie Colon
    Jon Asamoah
    Zane Beadles
    Richi Incognito
    Charlie Johnson
    Brian Waters
    Travelle Wharton
    Alex Mack

DE - This is assuming a 4-3 defense
    Jared Allen
    Justin Tuck
    Michael Johnson
    Michael Bennett
    Lamarr Houston
    Greg Hardy
    Robert Ayers
    Everson Griffen

DT - Would be nice to upgrade some.
    Randy Starks
    Henry Melton
    Paul Soliai
    Kevin Williams
    Linval Joseph
    Pat Sims
    Jason Hatcher

CB - Could use more of an upgrade here.
    Charles Tillman
    Aqib Talib
    Tim Jennings
    Sam Shields
    Brent Grimes
    Josh Wilson
    Captain Munnerlyn
    Alterraun Verner

Free Safety - If Charles Woodson doesn't come back.
    Jairus Byrd
    Anoine Bethea
    Ryan Clark
    Stevie Brown
    Yeremiah Bell
    Charles Woodson
    Last edited by krsonekth; 01-06-2014 at 04:46 PM.

vCash
    Mack would be my first choice to go after. He cures two "ills" by becoming our C, and sliding Wiz back to LG. I'd sign Schaub to a 2 year deal to back up McGloin. I think E. Sanders could be the best WR worth signing. The others like Maclin, Nicks, Tate, Decker, etc., will want too much $$$. Boldin to a 2 year deal? Yes please. Resign Sims and Houston, and add Joseph.

So I'd love:
    Mack
    Sanders
    Boldin
    Sanders
    Joseph
    Munnerlyn
    Byrd

Won't happen, but would be nice....

This is what Reggie McKenzie is to me now. I have supported him from day one, but he hasta go, pron-to.

vCash
    I would focus on OL first and foremost in free agency. Buy a guard and a center minimally.

If you do that ,the draft should be easier, that is, GO DEFENSE ,HARD and HEAVY. There are many great DL and LBs coming out this year.

For example, you could trade down 4 or 5 spots , take a Watkins type player, then go defense the rest of the way. DL, ILB, S, ...

Are you guys watching the 49er defense? They did a beautiful job building that defense. Emulate them!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rubiconraider View Post
    I would focus on OL first and foremost in free agency. Buy a guard and a center minimally.

If you do that ,the draft should be easier, that is, GO DEFENSE ,HARD and HEAVY. There are many great DL and LBs coming out this year.

For example, you could trade down 4 or 5 spots , take a Watkins type player, then go defense the rest of the way. DL, ILB, S, ...

Are you guys watching the 49er defense? They did a beautiful job building that defense. Emulate them!!!!!
    I agree with you & After hearing that Tony Sparano is possibly heading to Lovie Smith's Buccs we should definately grab at least 2 starting OL in FA.

Stack that defense baby!

vCash
    Looking at that list i would like to take Jennings back at RB. I would not mind seeing Starks play here either, if Latavious Murray cant get on the field. I am interested to see who we pick up to boost the interior Oline. There are some guys at center and guard that play at a high level, solid group of starters.

I agree with DFCat, build that defense.

vCash
    I know Joique Bell is a Restricted FA, but would love to get him.

vCash
    One thing is for sure, its going to be an exciting March. Look to hear our name mentioned early and often

vCash
    I would love to have Andre Brown if the Giants were stupid enough to let him go. Ben Tate would be a nice addition though.

vCash
    Offensively:alex mack,scott chandler,toby gerhart,and a vet reviever(preferably boldin) but any mid tier reciever will do.

Defensively:michael bennett and justin tuck,(greg hardy may be out of our reach)..I'll take robert ayers as well and bring back houston as a dt for solid money.Also sam shields and tracy porter or mike jenkins.

For qb,if they want to draft one by all means go right ahead just trade down at least once,no qb is top 5 worthy or sign a vet qb.

vCash
    I wouldn't be opposed to see Jennings re-signed. I also want to see what Murray has got. From the sound of it, he seems to a Gio bernard type back.

vCash
    "I'd sign Schaub to a 2 year deal to back up McGloin."

Can't see that happening. MM will not be under centre next season if we want to have any chance of a turn around IMO.

vCash
    What scares me the most is if we fix are problems threw free agency,c,rb,wr,te,de,you get the point and reggie decides to take a qb,i just dont think any of these qbs will make it in this team,i would hope so but it looks doubtful and i dont see the talent in these qbs.

vCash
    at pick 5 its either clowney or trade back

Page 1 of 66 1231151 ... LastLast