Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

AFC Divisional Round: San Diego Chargers (10-7) @ Denver Broncos (13-3) 1/12 4:40 ET

SAN DIEGO CHARGERS
    vs.
    DENVER BRONCOS

QB.........RB...........WR...........DEF

January 12th
    4:40 PM ET

vCash
    Got our rematch. Facing a capable QB...one that has a history of coming into Denver and winning. Wouldn't have it any other way. No better way to exact revenge than to crush the team that gave us our only home loss.

vCash
    1023ESPN @1023ESPN
    Jim Nantz and Phil Simms will be on the call of next week’s #Broncos playoff game.
    About usual..

vCash
    Saw high of 49 degrees, can't let them dink and dunk and control the game clock then we hurry up and go three and out!!

vCash
    I'll take 49 degrees.

Just need to play Denver Broncos football = best team in the AFC for sure. Take it to this team for 60 straight minutes!

vCash
    Open up the play-book and just go to town. No reason to hold anything back this is the play-offs. It's time to shut everybody up.

While we may be "favorites" it sure as hell doesn't feel like it. And I'm just fine with that.

vCash
    I think a lot of people even a little myself think the afc is wide open to the Super Bowl! **** that! We got home field! The road goes through us!

I wanna watch Phillis streams blow up on the sidelines when denver feasts! Let's go!

vCash
    Slow Melvin Ingram down. No strip sacks. I'm tired of that ****.
    Young Guns

vCash
    Damn, BK does **** around. GT up immediately after.

So according to rotoworld, Ryan Mathews aggravated an ankle and that's why he wasn't in the game in the second half. McCoy claims it wasn't an injury and Mathews sitting had to do with "doing what’s best for the team.” I really don't buy them sitting Mathews for no reason, but peculiar nonetheless.
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

vCash
    What happened to us last season combined with the 'Manning in the playoffs/cold' talk and the loss to SD a few weeks back, I almost feel like an underdog.

This team is focused, determined, angry and have a message to deliver. Broncos 45-17!

vCash
    Well we can get revenge on 2 of the 3 teams we lost to this year. I was at the game against the chargers and not having welker is what killed us...especially on 3rd downs. We couldn't keep the chains moving. DRC and bailey will be in this time and hopefully Wolfe too (does anyone know if he is good to go?) Our team is totally different than when we played them last time and that's why I'm leaning towards a Denver win. Then get back at the pats or irsay's colts would be amazing. Its gonna be tough to wait a whole week though!

vCash
    I hope I'm right.....38-20....orange crush returns!!!!!!

vCash
    can wait to beat that cocky douche they call rivers lol

seen him already talkin trash about how he beat us the first time. lol I wanna beat this team so BAD
    Last edited by Denver-boy; 01-05-2014 at 10:40 PM.

BRONCOS NEXT LINEBACKER ERA
    C.J MOSLEY + VON MILLER + DANNY TREVATHAN

vCash
    It has the feeling of when we opened the season against Baltimore and we literally killed them....I hope it goes down the same way

vCash
    this is the 1 team I did not want to play.. The last 5 super bowl winners all played the Eagles in the Eagles first home game.. This year that was the Chargers.. Couple that with the way they got into the playoffs which was nothing short of a miracle. Hate that the Chargers didn't get knocked out by the Bengals

Sports fans check out my website www.teamtakeum.com NFL ATS picks posted here

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast