Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Bernabeu
    Posts
    1,800
    vCash
    1500

    2014 Season Appreciation Thread

    I would like to take the time to thank Mr. Lurie and the FO for bringing in Chip and making me forget about last years nightmare season.

    Yesterday i realized how much i love this team, I love this team so much man, they gave me joy watching Foles and company grow together.

    Thank you Chip, You proved others wrong but not me, I knew from day 1 you were the man.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,316
    vCash
    1500
    Yep,I was skeptical to say the least.Lurie,Roseman,and Kelly,proved me wrong.It was indeed an exciting season!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    7,485
    vCash
    1500
    Now we have to wonder if this was a fluke last 2 games defense was able to contain us by playing man to man, hopefully Chip can figure out a way to come up with a couple of plays to beat man to man or else the WR are going to have to work on route running and separation. Hoping it not a fluke.


    Introducing the Eagles O-Line

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,235
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboy View Post
    Now we have to wonder if this was a fluke last 2 games defense was able to contain us by playing man to man, hopefully Chip can figure out a way to come up with a couple of plays to beat man to man or else the WR are going to have to work on route running and separation. Hoping it not a fluke.
    True but remember last two games were season on the line games/playoffs. I for one was not expecting the last two games to be easy high scoring games. Cowboys played tough cuz that was their last chance and well Orleans same thing. Our D played reasonably well I think compared to last season and early this season.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    16,591
    vCash
    1500
    They beat man to man all year so I wouldn't say fluke.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,473
    vCash
    1500
    Hoping this is just a start of what this offense can do...

    Maclin coming back should be big for this offense, Foles having an offseason as a starter should allow for more plays be thrown in

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    42,250
    vCash
    500
    Well guys, it was fun while it lasted.

    This season, although we didn't always agree, was fun in here nonetheless. I enjoy the back and forth and the passion that is Eagles football that most of us share.

    Hopefully throughout the course of the offseason we can keep this forum alive and buzzing.

    Here's to a happy new year, and expectations being even higher going in to next season.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

    To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pistolvania
    Posts
    30,686
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Well guys, it was fun while it lasted.

    This season, although we didn't always agree, was fun in here nonetheless. I enjoy the back and forth and the passion that is Eagles football that most of us share.

    Hopefully throughout the course of the offseason we can keep this forum alive and buzzing.

    Here's to a happy new year, and expectations being even higher going in to next season.
    Considering the phillies and Cubs are going to suck, I'm sure you and I will keep this forum active haha

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    42,250
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Considering the phillies and Cubs are going to suck, I'm sure you and I will keep this forum active haha

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,316
    vCash
    1500
    Lord willing and the creek don't rise,I'll be checking in daily.Man I wish next season was already here!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    407
    vCash
    1500
    Im ready for the draft lol

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Durango, Colorado
    Posts
    3,690
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMan28 View Post
    Im ready for the draft lol
    I have almost as much fun on draft day as I do on playoff days, its gonna be torture waiting so long

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    251
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by garnotm View Post
    Hoping this is just a start of what this offense can do...

    Maclin coming back should be big for this offense, Foles having an offseason as a starter should allow for more plays be thrown in
    I doubt Maclin comes back next year. Unless he's cheap I'd like to see a bigger receiver to compliment Desean.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    42,250
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyfreak3333 View Post
    I doubt Maclin comes back next year. Unless he's cheap I'd like to see a bigger receiver to compliment Desean.
    FWIW - http://www.rantsports.com/nfl/2014/0...jeremy-maclin/
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

    To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    251
    vCash
    1500
    I don't like that unless he's cheap. Doesn't put up the type of numbers a #1 should and Jackson is more of a complimentary WR, but who knows what Chip can do with him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •