Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

The Chiefs are who we thought they were

I was told that we can't bump threads from the past and that I have to make a new one so here it is.

Even when the Chiefs were "undefeated", most people said that it was a fluke cause they were beating terrible teams and barely beating terrible teams actually. Only the KC fans and 49ers fans (who still strangely love Alex Smith so much lol) actually thought that KC was an elite team cause of their record despite not looking at the schedule, who they played and the fashion they won.

KC's hot start was due to them beating up some bottom dwellers.

The Chiefs record against teams with good QBs like Peyton, Luck, Rivers = 0-6

Jamaal Charles carried them but unfortunately there's only so much hits that a RB can take and poor guy got hurt. Thankfully with Indy's defense playing terrible, KC still managed to put up 44 pts but now their DEFENSE fails to show up? WTF!

Blowing a 38-10 second half lead...SMH!

Lets see if KC will even make playoffs next season if they actually play against teams that don't suck ****.
    Last edited by sunsfan88; 01-05-2014 at 12:35 AM.

vCash
    lol you go from bumping a thread to creating a bait thread, awesome.

The Chiefs made the playoffs after only winning 2 games last year. They got lucky on some of the QB's they faced but it was still a great season nonetheless.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sunsfan88 View Post
    I was told that we can't bump threads from the past and that I have to make a new one so here it is.

Even when the Chiefs were "undefeated", most people said that it was a fluke cause they were beating terrible teams and barely beating terrible teams actually. Only the KC fans and 49ers fans (who still strangely love Alex Smith so much lol) actually thought that KC was an elite team cause of their record despite not looking at the schedule, who they played and the fashion they won.

Lets see if KC will even make playoffs next season if they actually play against teams that don't suck ****.
    Give Andy Reid a couple drafts and some free agent signings of his choice and the Chiefs will be in the playoff mix for as long as Reid is there. Keep in mind their best player Jamaal Charles missed most the game, lets take Donald Brown off that Colts team to even things out, now what?

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    Do you hate KC more than love your own team?

Your ****** ****ing attitude really makes me hope Cincy just thrashes SD. But then again, it would just prove that SD is who we thought they were, a mediocre at best team that got in because their week 17 opponents sat their starters.

vCash
    They played a good game against a good team on the road and really had this thing wrapped up at one point. Just a huge choke and good job by the colts, I take nothing away from what they did, but its not like the chiefs got blown out and were never in this thing. They showed they have what it takes to play with some good nfl teams. I don't think anyone at any point felt they were an elite team like the donks or seachickens etc, but they're a damn good team and came very close to winning a very tough road game

unfair hating on the queefs imo
    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

vCash

Jamaal Charles carried them but unfortunately there's only so much hits that a RB can take and poor guy got hurt. Thankfully with Indy's defense playing terrible, KC still managed to put up 44 pts but now their DEFENSE fails to show up? WTF!

I was actually saying the Chiefs offense wouldn't be able to win a shootout- that their defense would give up a lot of points to good QB's and Alex Smith wouldn't be able to keep up. I was right and wrong. Alex had a great game and his D let him down.

vCash
    I hate the chiefs, but your chargers will get spanked tomorrow. Hopefully we don't have to hear about the greatness of SD all the time anymore.

Yall let me slip?!?!

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash

How many teams did KC play that SD didn't this year? 2? Why did SD only muster 9 wins with such an equally easy schedule?

It's like me saying that Seattle only won 13 games because they had an easy schedule. But I'm smart enough to realize that they played almost the exact schedule.

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    Do you hate KC more than love your own team?

Your ****** ****ing attitude really makes me hope Cincy just thrashes SD. But then again, it would just prove that SD is who we thought they were, a mediocre at best team that got in because their week 17 opponents sat their starters.
    Its a good thing that SD spanked KC in Kansas City when the Chiefs played their starters right? Clearly the Chargers thought they can sleep the game against the backups but were proven wrong cause KC is a pretty deep team hence why they barely lost by 1 despite so many injuries against the Colts.

But hey I won't lie, the lucked into the playoffs. So many things had to go right for the Bolts to make playoffs including a penalty not being called. I'm not sure what that has to do with KC though.

People expected KC to be the best team in AFC after their undefeated start and blah blah blah and I'm just saying they were all wrong. I think KC will be a good team still but I don't think playoffs are guaranteed especially considering how good the AFC is and how much AFC will be improving.

PS I'm rooting for the Packers to beat the 49ers tomorrow too so no hard feelings about you rotting for Bengals
    Last edited by sunsfan88; 01-05-2014 at 01:20 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    I hate the chiefs, but your chargers will get spanked tomorrow. Hopefully we don't have to hear about the greatness of SD all the time anymore.
    Please tell me who said that the Chargers are great? If your talking about city of San Diego then of course, San Diego is definitely great compared to Oakland then again most cities are considered great compared to Oakland.

Don't me bitter just cause Oakland's the only team that can't make playoffs in the AFC West. It will happen someday, I promise. Hopefully you will be alive to witness it.
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    How many teams did KC play that SD didn't this year? 2? Why did SD only muster 9 wins with such an equally easy schedule?

It's like me saying that Seattle only won 13 games because they had an easy schedule. But I'm smart enough to realize that they played almost the exact schedule.
    Probably because the Chargers are a bad and very inconsistent team? You realize that they barely even made playoffs right?

Not sure what that has to do with KC but I hope I cleared that up for ya.

vCash
    Don't feed the troll.

vCash
    This was a tale of 2 halves for Alex Smith today.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    Please tell me who said that the Chargers are great? If your talking about city of San Diego then of course, San Diego is definitely great compared to Oakland then again most cities are considered great compared to Oakland.

Don't me bitter just cause Oakland's the only team that can't make playoffs in the AFC West. It will happen someday, I promise. Hopefully you will be alive to witness it.

Probably because the Chargers are a bad and very inconsistent team? You realize that they barely even made playoffs right?

Not sure what that has to do with KC but I hope I cleared that up for ya.
    I'm not bitter I'm happy the chiefs lost. But don't see the point of the thread when sd almost lost to their back up, and should have if they didn't get bailed out. Chargers ain't **** either and you don't see making a thread that is a complete bait/troll thread.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Also you weren't the only one saying kc wasn't special at 9-0. A lot of football fans new they had a garbage schedule full of back up QBs. You're acting as if the majority of people had the chiefs as a powerhouse when the majority doubted them all along.

Yall let me slip?!?!

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast