Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Andrew Luck has entered the top 5

Rodgers, Brady, and Peyton are certainly the clear cut top 3, but I officially have Luck at #5. I honestly don't think any other QB would have come back being down 28 in the 3rd Quarter.

Unless any of you can prove otherwise, I think Andrew is already a top 5 QB two years into his NFL career.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    #1 when it comes to clutch lol

Lucks on our side

vCash
    Luck has been better than advertised imo and I believe he is certainly in that discussion of a top 5 QB in the league. He has shown the ability to play at a high level with anyone as his receivers much as Manning and Brady have over the years.
    If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

vCash
    yeah i got em at 5 too, peyton, rodgers, brees, brady, luck in that order though i think wilson and rivers are real close and could still be argued as above him

vCash
    He's in the discussion.

I still will go with PM, Brady, Rodgers, and Brees as my top 4. The 5th really is an open battle between Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, Russell Wilson (even though he has a better team around him), and maybe the douche bag Phillip Rivers? Probably more of a battle between Luck and Wilson....

#iubb

vCash
    Top 5 and moving up if this season's playoff run produces another win or two.

vCash
    What if he beats Brady and manning this postseason?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thaShady View Post
    What if he beats Brady and manning this postseason?
    He might already be better than Brady.

vCash
    He could potentially take out the Top 3 QBs in one post season. I'm so excited. **** Skip Bayless.

vCash
    The funny thing is Griffin got so much chatter from the "talking heads" like Bayless and anyone who has watched the NFL for awhile could see how that scenario would play out . I called last year that Cousins would be starting by the end of this year and lo and behold....

We are so fortunate to have Luck .
    If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jacquewho? View Post
    He's in the discussion.

I still will go with PM, Brady, Rodgers, and Brees as my top 4. The 5th really is an open battle between Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, Russell Wilson (even though he has a better team around him), and maybe the douche bag Phillip Rivers? Probably more of a battle between Luck and Wilson....
    Difference between Brees and Luck is Brees has the weapons, and the coaching. Luck had to deal with the ******** power run philosophy plus Wayne/Allen/Bradshaw going down really hurt. Saints offense is better, but I'm not sure if it's because of their QB. Plus, Brees home/road splits seem to drastic (not bothering to look up the stats).
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB