Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

How would you fix the Knick

I trade Melo for Griffin and what ever else they give us. sign Love as a Free agent and try to trade for Rondo, and Humphries ( Felton, Shump, 2018 draft pick ,amare)
    Knicks starting line up
    rondo
    Love, Griffin
    Hardaway
    Chandler
    like to hear your ideas , criticize mine or like mine

vCash
    If I was gm, I would just ask melo himself what he wants to do.
    Does he want a trade or will say he wants to stay.
    And go from there, because that's where it all starts with is him.

vCash
    If I had it my way playd....I'd first start with Dolan (if possible) if that's not a realistic option then I'd start with Steve Mills/Dolans puppet and hire a general manager with experience with actually being a general manager like Give Rod Thorn or Pritchard a call so that they can analyze the team from the inside out....a smart gm would sit Melo down during this time of the season and see what's best for both parties....and if its

A.) (Melo wants to be on a team with a chance for a chip) make a move (Ujiri/Morey style) and make that team give up pieces to make us better for the future and present... (young star, cap relief, and picks) for the leagues best scorer ...

Or

B.) (Melo wants to stay and help his "hometown" team win) which imo is admirable but more of a pity move at this point....id have the new gm reevaluate the medical staff that's been suspect from day one, and change either coach staff or coach and some of our players (starting with JR Smith) ...put him on the market like yesterday...

vCash
    I trade Melo for Griffin and what ever else they give us. sign Love as a Free agent and try to trade for Rondo, and Humphries ( Felton, Shump, 2018 draft pick ,amare)
    Knicks starting line up
    rondo
    Love, Griffin
    Hardaway
    Chandler

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzace137 View Post
    Knicks starting line up
    rondo
    Love, Griffin
    Hardaway
    Chandler
    You go by the username playd too?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRooki3 View Post
    You go by the username playd too?
    nope, Just thought it was a pointless thread, similar to other open threads.
    Last edited by Blitzace137; 01-04-2014 at 11:57 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzace137 View Post
    Knicks starting line up
    rondo
    Love, Griffin
    Hardaway
    Chandler
    Griffin needs a point guard to succeed and we do not have one. The Celtics are not going to trade Rondo to the Knicks because there is no one on our roster that they want.Love is not a free agent until 2015 as is Rondo.

Stop giving away draft picks. It comes back to haunt you .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyndave View Post
    Griffin needs a point guard to succeed and we do not have one. The Celtics are not going to trade Rondo to the Knicks because there is no one on our roster that they want.Love is not a free agent until 2015 as is Rondo.

Stop giving away draft picks. It comes back to haunt you .
    tell that to PlayD

vCash
    Ok I'm gonna stop trolling now.

vCash
    Fire Woodson and hire someone who actually knows the game and does not favor any one player.

vCash
    keep Melo and hardaway and just blow the rest of the team, at this point Melo will want to leave this poop of a org andwe will be stuck patching holes with moronic max contracts on the wrong players a la Amare

vCash
    Sign Gilbert Arenas.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    vCash
    First thing I would do would be to send Dolan, with a life long supply of strawberry poptarts and whiskey to a tropical island inhabited by people that would slap him across the face if he yelled at them, tell him that two coconut husks are his new cell phone and let him live out his days.

Then I would trade Melo, Jr, Bargnani and Stat. Then I would rebuild around hardaway, shumpert, Chandler

vCash
    Hiring the best available general manager for 2015 free agency. That's the best solution for the time being. We're not a fundamentally sound basketball team at the moment and we are in a need of an overhaul.

vCash
    Udrih avg 7 assists a game def helps....look what we can do with a capable PG..Pg play sets the tone for the team ...our D is predicated on good O unfortunately...

Knicks get: Kyle lowry
    raptors get: steve nash, evan turner, world peace,
    lakers get: ray felton, steve novak
    sixers get: demar derozan
    "Teamwork makes the Dream work"