Tuesday January 7th, 2014

....... at .......

Thursday January 9th, 2014

....... at .......

Friday January 10th, 2014

vCash
    Gleason won't play tonight. probably thursday at Carolina though

vCash
    Lot of games this week. We just gotta keep rolling and get some separation from the 8/9/10 seeds. Bernier needs to play like he did last time against the Rangers. Just hopefully better in the shootout if we go there again with NYR. Should be a good game. I was hoping Gleason would be in but it's better to let him get a little more familiar with the team and systems. I hope him coming into the line up doesn't mean Rielly comes out but I've got a gut feeling that's what will happen unfortunately. Don Cherry probably loves us trading for him lol.

vCash
    Mistake filled period so far. I just can't wait until intermission when Don Cherry tees off on Brian Burke over the Bobby Ryan comments. Could be the best Coach's Corner in years.

vCash
    OMG

looks like Gunnar is done. That could be devastating. Hopefully Gleason finds his game again fast.

vCash
    Gunnar had shoulder surgery a couple years ago too so it could be ugly. No idea if it's the same shoulder.

vCash
    can someone please give me a reasonable answer as to why Colton Orr is still on the Leafs roster? He's in the NHL to fight and intimidate...he hasn't outright won a fight in 2 years, and he's no where to be found in his home building on a night his team is being embarrassed and needs a lift. He's either injured, uninterested or emotionally damaged from the Parros fight...either way, he shouldn't be on the active roster any longer.

Time to make room for a Marlie who can at least skate...even give Devane his break...

vCash
    i go to the Go Station to pick someone up and i come back and the game is 6-1. Holy **** what happened man.

I'm not even going to look for highlights

vCash
    We just sucked tonight. We didn't skate. We turned the puck over more than we usually do which is already pathetic at times. Plus another 45+ shots against. Bernier let in 1 bad goal and Carlyle had to mercy pull him. One of the worst games I've seen in a while. If you wore a Maple Leaf today of any colour it was a bad day on the ice..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OptiMized View Post
    i go to the Go Station to pick someone up and i come back and the game is 6-1. Holy **** what happened man.

I'm not even going to look for highlights
    There were no highlights.. on of the worst games I've ever seen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by passengershawn View Post
    can someone please give me a reasonable answer as to why Colton Orr is still on the Leafs roster? He's in the NHL to fight and intimidate...he hasn't outright won a fight in 2 years, and he's no where to be found in his home building on a night his team is being embarrassed and needs a lift. He's either injured, uninterested or emotionally damaged from the Parros fight...either way, he shouldn't be on the active roster any longer.

Time to make room for a Marlie who can at least skate...even give Devane his break...
    I loved Orr and McLaren last year because they struck fear into the opposition. This year they won't even fight. Last night was pissing me off. We go down 4-1, 5-1, 6-1 and nobody even challenges the other team. Dion Phaneuf fought for Christ's sake. I thought he quit fighting. It's pretty pathetic on the rest of the team when he's the guy that drops the gloves and he's a guy that doesn't do that anymore. I think because of the way he plays he needs to engage a little more than he has but that's another discussion. Good on Phaneuf last night because somebody had to do something. Even though the fight was a glorified wrestling match. Atleast as the captain he tried to do something, that's all you can ask.

vCash
    Gleason's in tonight and will reportedly play with Dion.

Rumour is Gunnar and Clarkson are out due to injury. Resting them for the back to back is my guess

vCash
    We can't possibly play any worse than we did Saturday. We need a big bounce back game. Bernier in again I think.

vCash
    TSN has Fraser back in and Ranger out as well, I hate Ranger so I hope that report is true.

vCash
    I'm really, really hoping Gleason can return to form from a few years ago. This guy was a very good shutdown player not long ago and it's not physical with him, it's all mental. Lets hope he's the partner for Dion we've always wanted. Pushing Gunnar down to another pairing would really help this team.

Page 1 of 65 1231151 ... LastLast