Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

IGT: Philadelphia Flyers at Phoenix Coyotes

Time: 8:00pm
    Place: Jobing.com Arena

Game Notes:

- PHX gets Doan back tonight from his stint of Rocky Mountain Fever.
    - PHX will likely be without OEK after he took a brutal hit in last game against CBJ.
    - Flyers will be without both Matt Read and Michael Raffl tonight; Read was expected to play but cannot go.
    - Flyers coming off a tough 2-1 loss to COL on Thursday night.
    - Scott Hartnell will look to extend his point streak tonight to 7 games.

vCash
    Not gonna lie, I won't watch every second of this game with the Eagles game on, but I will be watching nonetheless.

Gonna be a tough one tonight without Read and Raffl. Downie will play on the top line, Rinaldo will play the 3rd line, and Rosehill will play with VandeVelde and Hall on the 4th line.

Tough to score on the Coyotes as it is; Flyers are really going to have to take advantage of any chances they get tonight.

vCash
    Another poor effort so far. Too many games where this team doesn't give the effort it has to. Great tilt by Rosehill though.

vCash
    Have been flipping back and forth between Eagles and Flyers. From what Ive read on twitter, poor defense is the main issue. Bad line change hurt them again (seriously who runs that?).

Good they are only down a goal though. Schenn with a big goal there. Vinny and Schenn really need to be together. If Vinny could play his strong side there wouldnt be an issue.

Heres to hoping for a strong 3rd period from the Flyers.

vCash
    If the Flyers can come away with at least a point tonight it would be huge.

vCash
    Well a lot better effort after Berube called the timeout. Another nice comeback win.

vCash
    I asked for a strong thirs period and I got it. Great comeback win tonight. Gutsy performance all around. Big win to ensure a winning road trip.

vCash
    jeez picked the wrong game to watch tonight,

hats off to the PHX announcers, its their game highlights that NHL.com used for this game and those guys are actually not homers at all, they call a good unbiased game. Pitt announcers should take notes.

vCash
    Watching the rerun now, Mez and Luke have played very well. Mez on one shift was the most aggressive I've seen him in a couple years.

vCash
    Vinny looked his best since he came back from the injury.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bustedstuff14 View Post
    Watching the rerun now, Mez and Luke have played very well. Mez on one shift was the most aggressive I've seen him in a couple years.
    Quote Originally Posted by bustedstuff14 View Post
    Vinny looked his best since he came back from the injury.
    Agreed on both fronts. The COL game in particular I thought Schenn and Mez were pretty great. Smart decisions, stuck to their roles.

Vinny had his best game I thought since he came back from his back injury. He was involved in the play, aggressive, skated much better.

vCash
    Chief is gonna have some tough decisions to make if both Read and Raffl come back Tuesday.

vCash
    Rinaldo too, hes actually looked pretty good in the offensive zone or with the puck atleast.