Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Am I the only one not that upset by JR's shot?

I mean, I understand the theory, that you hold it for the last shot so it's OT or win, I get that.

But this is the Knicks, what was that last second shot going to be? Melo wiggle, wiggle, jump shot? A contested heave from 3? A broken down play that results in no shot?

JR was WIDE OPEN, that was a great look. I'll take that shot for the win over what ever last second garbage would have happened.

I just like my chances with that shot over a last second garbage shot or OT.

the home of Heavy D, Ben Gordon, Diddy, Denzel washington and me
    vCash
    I agree
    I was not upset about the shot
    However I was upset about beno committing a retarded *** foul....
    It's funny how people are bashing jr but nothing about beno committing the foul which really costed us the game.
    Shooters shot jr had a great look
    Brooks was in the corner and had 96ft to travel with 17.6 seconds left
    Let them win the game lets not beat ourselves which is why I'm not pissed at jr as much as beno

Good post though

vCash
    Yes you are the only one thats not angry with that shot. By shooting that shot so early you only gave hou a chance to win game instead of ny either winning or going to overtime. You shoot that ball with 1 sec left and not give hou a chance to win

vCash

Am I the only one not that upset by JR's shot?

I hope so. Dumbass play

vCash
    ...ummmm ... yes and that includes JR himself!!!!!

JR Smith @TheRealJRSmith 03 Jan
    Bone head play! Slander well deserved!

Read more: http://hoopshype.com/twitter/tag/new...#ixzz2pS5iP7kI

WORST COACH IN THE NBA!!!!! HOPEFULLY HAILING A CAB OUT OF THE CITY!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LOOTERX9 View Post
    Yes you are the only one thats not angry with that shot. By shooting that shot so early you only gave hou a chance to win game instead of ny either winning or going to overtime. You shoot that ball with 1 sec left and not give hou a chance to win

Who cares about Houstons chance to win, what about OUR best chance to win?

And our best chance to win was a wide open shot. Not a last second garbage play or 5 more mins on the road
    Last edited by randallk34; 01-04-2014 at 12:54 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    I hope so. Dumbass play

Care to elaborate? I have a feeling you'd say the same thing about watching melo shake around for a few seconds then jacking up a last second heave. Or after they lose in OT

vCash
    [QUOTE=bofakop;27730842]...ummmm ... yes and that includes JR himself!!!!!

He's saying that because he's getting killed and being led to believe it was a bad play.

Bargs was a bad play, JR im just not getting why

vCash
    [QUOTE=randallk34;27730951]
    Quote Originally Posted by bofakop View Post
    ...ummmm ... yes and that includes JR himself!!!!!

He's saying that because he's getting killed and being led to believe it was a bad play.

Bargs was a bad play, JR im just not getting why
    Why not? Every coach in the league(or any coach that i can think of) would want them to reset.... run a set play and get the final shot.. so if you miss.. you don't allow them to get a shot off and win the game.

JR did not even know the score.. thought we were losing... he has no BBIQ... once he realized what he did.. he acknowledged he screwed up...he was not "led to believe it was a bad play"

WORST COACH IN THE NBA!!!!! HOPEFULLY HAILING A CAB OUT OF THE CITY!!!

vCash
    No smith saying that cause everyone else is correct that he is a bonehead for taking that shot. Id rather hold for a melo iso last shot for win or overtime. Over letting hou get final shot of game. Ill take my chance in overtime rather than hou having final shot of game

vCash
    you're not upset with that shot? wtf? worse case scenario, he misses, we don't get the rebound and houston scores where we get another possession and don't make a shot to tie/get the lead, and end up losing.

yeah it was a great shot

you ****ing hold every shot for the absolute last shot regardless of the look you have. we were tied, there's no reason for a three anyway. ****ing take it to the rim and get fouled to earn two easy points.

don't even bring up the "JR thought we were down 2" ********. still, maybe if he paid attention to the game he was playing in, he could've been considered a hero and not a moron.

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

vCash
    i understand backing up the players on your team, but now you're just being ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

vCash
    Signing JR is seeming like the biggest mistake so far

vCash
    It doesn't matter if you get a better shot or not, what matters most is you don't leave them any chance whatsoever to win the game in regulation. Priority #1 is taking the final shot of the game and leaving two options - Knicks win or OT. Priority #2 is trying to get a good shot.

Melo could have shot it lefty from half court and we still would have had a favorable result to JR missing a wide open shot - thats how you know he made the wrong choice. Him shooting the wide open shot did nothing but open up option 3 - lose the game in regulation. That wasn't an option if he dribbled it out.
    Last edited by D-Leethal; 01-04-2014 at 01:32 PM.

vCash
    Everybody should be upset with the poor decisions by our players in an end game situation once again. The shot and the subsequent foul didn't give us a chance to win

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast