Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who is the Mets #2 prospect?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Travis d'Arnaud

15 71.43%
  • Rafael Montero

4 19.05%
  • Dominic Smith

1 4.76%
  • Wilmer Flores

0 0%
  • Gavin Cecchini

0 0%
  • Amed Rosario

1 4.76%
  • Cesar Puello

0 0%
  • Kevin Plawecki

0 0%
  • Brandon Nimmo

0 0%
  • Jacob deGrom

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

2014 PSD Mets Forum #2 Prospect

Vote for who you think is the #2 prospect.

vCash
    Gonna go with Montero. Mostly because of age. I really like TDA, but starting the season at 25 makes it tough for me to put him ahead of someone who I see as a potential #2 that can join the rotation early in the year.

vCash
    D'Arnaud but it's close for me between him and Montero as well. Mainly because a potential all star catcher has more value imo than a potential middle of the rotation SP.

vCash
    TDA, even though he didn't impress me much last season if he can be healthy he can be a factor. He's still young, and has a ton of potential.

TATAR SAUCE

vCash
    TDA started to come around towatd the end of September once he put some ABs behind him. but if we're talking about prospects, dont forget Zack Lutz.
    FELLOW SATINISTS INCLUDE:
    FoC, YS, Harry, Zmaster, Gotta, ArkansasMetsFan, KingsnQueens7, The-rock-man, Wrigheyes4MVP, Vendetta, Jim Labruno

vCash
    TDA. He didn't show much last year but he makes consistent hard contact. I think he will be alright. I believe he can put up similar production to Paul LoDuca, and that is more valuable than a MORP.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsOfQueens View Post
    TDA. He didn't show much last year but he makes consistent hard contact. I think he will be alright. I believe he can put up similar production to Paul LoDuca, and that is more valuable than a MORP.
    Hell yeah, I'll take LoDuca numbers from TDA.

Don't forget, TDA has insane opposite field power, and he showed some plate discipline. The tools are there for him to become a good if not great major league catcher.

TATAR SAUCE

vCash
    I am a huge believe in Montero, so I will vote for him, I have many doubts about Td'A still. Injuries, offensive ability among them.

vCash
    Travis D'Arnaud. I like Montero but I think D'Arnaud has the potential to be an all star for more years

vCash
    My old standby was Nick Evans, but he's no longer with the team. Therefore in the spirit of consistency, I'm going with Philip Evans.
    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    TDA nabs my vote here.

vCash
    MORP sounds dumb. I don't like it. I don't really care for TORP but its not as terrible as MORP. What are we going to start calling #5/spot starter types? Where do the acronyms end?

vCash
    Gotta go with d'Arnaud here. I think he'll be a lot better next year -- barring injury of course.

vCash
    TDa is still a hell of a prospect at a premium position. Considering how well he seems to receive his pitchers, if he's even an average bat he's an instant success.

I think his bat picks up quite a bit this year and he's the big boost this team needs to be a contender for a WC spot.

We'll Leave a Light On For You

Believers: METMANYAK, FoC, Gotta, WrigheyesMVP, Mr. Koobs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    TDa is still a hell of a prospect at a premium position. Considering how well he seems to receive his pitchers, if he's even an average bat he's an instant success.

I think his bat picks up quite a bit this year and he's the big boost this team needs to be a contender for a WC spot.
    I know another position that we could use a boost on to help further propel us for a WC spot -_-

If TDA can stay healthy, we have ourselves a quality catcher with some pop.

TATAR SAUCE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast