Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who was thee best Lions poster in 2013?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lizardking

    0 0%
  • Det32

    1 7.14%
  • Whooligun

    1 7.14%
  • Kingswood

    0 0%
  • Guysir

    2 14.29%
  • Rocket

    1 7.14%
  • Driz (RIP)

    0 0%
  • Cwick

    4 28.57%
  • Ahoda

    0 0%
  • Voodoo

    0 0%
  • ****ed in Det

    1 7.14%
  • Strive

    3 21.43%
  • JWE

    0 0%
  • 5angels

    1 7.14%
  • Slug3

    0 0%
  • Chickenfin

    0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 85
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    25,290
    vCash
    1500

    2013- Poster of the year! Lions forum

    Let me know if I forgot someone
    Don't just read our posts, JOIN US! click here
    2011 AND 2012 JWE & Strives Lions prediction game Champion
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10, #12 & #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,236
    vCash
    1500
    You forgot me Friend
    MSU ROSEBOWL CHAMPS CONNOR COOK OFFENSIVE MVP GO GREEN

    Go Dodgers Go Michigan State Go Lions Go Cavaliers

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    25,290
    vCash
    1500
    Sorry bud. Fixed
    Don't just read our posts, JOIN US! click here
    2011 AND 2012 JWE & Strives Lions prediction game Champion
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10, #12 & #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,006
    vCash
    1500
    My vote is up for sale. Who wants it? What sexual favors/medicinal drugs are you willing to provide?
    2013 PSD Lions Forum Fantasy Football Champion

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dirty Mitten
    Posts
    14,617
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    My vote is up for sale. Who wants it? What sexual favors/medicinal drugs are you willing to provide?
    We can go fishing together and ill supply all the pot!

    Off-season Sucks

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dirty Mitten
    Posts
    14,617
    vCash
    1500
    Poor drip... I wonder if hes alive or what?

    Off-season Sucks

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,006
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by C-Wick925 View Post
    We can go fishing together and ill supply all the pot!
    Sold
    2013 PSD Lions Forum Fantasy Football Champion

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dirty Mitten
    Posts
    14,617
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    Sold



    Anyone else want to go fishing with us? We may not catch fish but its a guarantee we catch a buzz!

    Off-season Sucks

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    11,419
    vCash
    500
    I'll bring all the Canadian beer & northern ontario shrooms.....oh wait I forgot you guys hate Canada. **** you then. I hope you fall thru the weak American ice.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    63,009
    vCash
    2000
    Not an easy choice as everyone on that list brings something unique, funny, or entertaining to the forum. Quite a diverse group of characters we have. In the end I chose Strive. Smart yet conservative compared to some of the others. Also the hard work with the prediction game doesn't go unnoticed.



  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,598
    vCash
    3500
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Not an easy choice as everyone on that list brings something unique, funny, or entertaining to the forum. Quite a diverse group of characters we have. In the end I chose Strive. Smart yet conservative compared to some of the others. Also the hard work with the prediction game doesn't go unnoticed.
    What are you trying to say Lionsfan? That we're all stupid **** suckers?
    2013 Lions forum rookie poster of the year!


    FARTZ has be SCHWIRED!!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    63,009
    vCash
    2000
    Quote Originally Posted by lizardking13 View Post
    What are you trying to say Lionsfan? That we're all stupid **** suckers?
    If you choose to believe that, then yes!.... or just some are more vocal than others!



  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,364
    vCash
    1500
    Well **** you guys too.
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

    When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    4,031
    vCash
    1500
    I always view this forum on my phone and can't even see these gosh darned polls.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    11,419
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by danielleighgill View Post
    I always view this forum on my phone and can't even see these gosh darned polls.
    Thats a good thing in this case

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •