Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Gamethread: Knicks (10-21) @ Houston Rockets (21-13) Kashmir's Hubby Comes Back!

Fri, Jan 3 8:00 PM ET
    NBATV
    Toyota Center

Your New York Knicks!

Beno Udrih / Iman Shumpert / Carmelo Anthony / Pasta / Tyson Chandler

Houston Rockets

Kashmir13579 / Flop Harder / Chandler Parsons / Terrance Jones / Dwight Howard

Kashmir13579:

Kashmir13579: Why can't you point at my Heart Jeremy?

Kashmir13579: She stole my sign!

Kashmir13579: Hold Me like that Triangle Lin

Raymond Felton: Get in the tub Kash

We Love You Kash!

Knick Update

Raymond Felton (groin) is not expected to play on Friday or Sunday.
    Felton is traveling with the Knicks as their four-game road trip continues, but he's just rehabbing. Coach Mike Woodson said there's a chance Felton can practice when the Knicks get home on Monday. In 10 starts this year, backup Beno Udrih is averaging 9.1 points, 5.5 assists, 3.4 rebounds, 1.3 treys and 1.1 steals while logging 30.3 minutes.

vCash
    Lin

LOL at Felton

vCash
    I think Shump has a chance to shine on Harden tonight. Shump is still a nightmare in isolation defense, and Harden loves to iso. He always looks good against guys who hold the ball and try to size him up. Beno on Lin could be a disaster.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    lol the Felton one had me dying

vCash
    Rockets lost a close game against the Kings, so I expect them to come out strong from the start. We have to come out ready.
    Last edited by Blitzace137; 01-03-2014 at 06:31 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    I think Shump has a chance to shine on Harden tonight. Shump is still a nightmare in isolation defense, and Harden loves to iso. He always looks good against guys who hold the ball and try to size him up. Beno on Lin could be a disaster.
    I think we match up pretty well overall. Chandler seems to elevate his game against Howard too. Can Melo handle Parsons though? Beno on Lin could really suck, but we'll see.

I think Harden could get Shump into foul trouble however.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    I think we match up pretty well overall. Chandler seems to elevate his game against Howard too. Can Melo handle Parsons though? Beno on Lin could really suck, but we'll see.

I think Harden could get Shump into foul trouble however.
    I think it's a bad match-up, the Rockets run a fast paced offense, if they control the tempo it's gonna be tough to keep up with them. Harden could get Shumpert in foul trouble, Lin could get passed Beno easily. Parsons always kills us. If we could slow down the tempo and control the tempo of the game than we have a shot.

vCash
    I think we will Definitely defend Howard well simply because of Chandler and the fact that even bargnani had a good game against him the last time we played.

I expect Melo to have a good game after going 45 and 10 last time?

It's all about how we defend the 3 ball, and contain the penetration of Lin/Harden. (Gotta play Murray, Shump and JR together)
    Hopefully Parsons doesn't go off.
    Their bench has been weak, though and maybe JR gets inspired by shump and wakes up too.

vCash
    I predict a win!
    Lets start our streak!
    Lets go knicks!
    New year , new knicks .

vCash
    Happy Friday madarfacars Henny on deck. I haven't been excited about a Knick game in a while. They temporarily won me back. I just want someone to lay Harden out. Can't let him skip in the lane cuz he will get every damn call.

vCash
    Now lets see what these 2014 Knicks are made of
    We Rep The City! Not A Borough.
    True New Yorkers Wear Orange And Blue

vCash
    Tonight we'll see what this teams mentality is. By now you'd hope they don't overreact to last nights win, considering just a month ago we had back to back 30 point wins only to respond with a 40 point loss and a 15 point loss. Some more high effort, smart basketball like the team displayed last night can lead to another win but it's going to take all five guys for 48 minutes against a high powered, high energy Rockets team.

vCash

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Lin

LOL at Felton
    OMG!!!....That's Hillarious!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yungincome View Post
    Happy Friday madarfacars Henny on deck. I haven't been excited about a Knick game in a while. They temporarily won me back. I just want someone to lay Harden out. Can't let him skip in the lane cuz he will get every damn call.

You're are definitely right when you say that Harden "will get every damn call"

vCash
    between melo and stat dwight will get 10+ blocks 2nite
    We Rep The City! Not A Borough.
    True New Yorkers Wear Orange And Blue

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast