Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 51
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    21
    vCash
    1500

    Ok, Enough is enough....

    I am a die hard fan, have been my whole life. Sorry don't post much here but decided to vent. We absolutely got raped in the Steve Nash trade, how we allowed phoenix to absolutely swindle us is beyond my understanding. We are running around with a bunch of rag tag talent that had promise at one time and at times shows promise now. However we are still terrible. We have invested 48 mill into Kobe and don't get me wrong he is my favorite athlete of all time but it seems that father time has finally put the finishing touches on his health.

    What is Jim Buss doing? How is it possible to be this bad as an owner? On top of that, the great Dr. Buss actually left this idiot in charge! I think the heart won out on this decision.

    We are watching pringles absolutely destroy the laker brand on and off the court, especially in post game interviews. The guy speaks as if he has no idea what to say when asked a question. I am really getting frustrated overall. It looks to me as if we are going to end up with Carmelo at some point. I don't know how i feel about that in general, but as of now watching us get smacked down is really tough to watch.

    Jim Buss seems to think that all the stars will come to LA because we are the "lakers", but what he doesn't realize is that even though the "laker" brand does play a big factor for stars, his father was a big reason why stars were lured here. Probably the defacto reason really.

    We are f**ked.

    Help!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    1,789
    vCash
    1500
    Wow another venting thread.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Socal
    Posts
    364
    vCash
    1500
    There's room in my tank if you'd like.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    15,661
    vCash
    1500
    Stop crying, join us in the tank!!!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    manhattan beach
    Posts
    733
    vCash
    1500

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    LaLa Land
    Posts
    847
    vCash
    1500
    Life is much easier when you embrace the tank

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    733
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TuckNasty View Post
    I am a die hard fan, have been my whole life. Sorry don't post much here but decided to vent. We absolutely got raped in the Steve Nash trade, how we allowed phoenix to absolutely swindle us is beyond my understanding. We are running around with a bunch of rag tag talent that had promise at one time and at times shows promise now. However we are still terrible. We have invested 48 mill into Kobe and don't get me wrong he is my favorite athlete of all time but it seems that father time has finally put the finishing touches on his health.

    What is Jim Buss doing? How is it possible to be this bad as an owner? On top of that, the great Dr. Buss actually left this idiot in charge! I think the heart won out on this decision.

    We are watching pringles absolutely destroy the laker brand on and off the court, especially in post game interviews. The guy speaks as if he has no idea what to say when asked a question. I am really getting frustrated overall. It looks to me as if we are going to end up with Carmelo at some point. I don't know how i feel about that in general, but as of now watching us get smacked down is really tough to watch.

    Jim Buss seems to think that all the stars will come to LA because we are the "lakers", but what he doesn't realize is that even though the "laker" brand does play a big factor for stars, his father was a big reason why stars were lured here. Probably the defacto reason really.

    We are f**ked.

    Help!
    All you have said is true.

    Now...

    You can join the tankers and embrace being a loser. (The problem is, they are so desperately delusional that they actually believe things will get better if they get a #1, 2 or similarly high draft pick. They don't get that we're ****ed because Jimbo is in da house and that a good draft pick ain't gonna change that.)

    Conversely, you can throw your hands in the air, run in circles and scream. Which you seem to be doing quite well currently.

    Or you can deal with the reality that your team and mine is going to completely suck for a very long time - that is, until Jimbo kicks the bucket or is kicked up, down or out of the organization.

    Reality is a bona fide *****, my friend.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    733
    vCash
    1500
    I hope you didn't really believe there is some kind of ultimate rightness in the universe or anything like that....

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Loano,Italy.
    Posts
    1,950
    vCash
    1000
    They gambled too much with that trade because they hope in a healthy Nash...that,in my opinion,was unlikely to happen,even if he had a good last season with Phoenix. Hope Pjax will get a dominant job in the front office next year.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    1,789
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackPurpleGold View Post
    I hope you didn't really believe there is some kind of ultimate rightness in the universe or anything like that....
    We'll see in the upcoming draft if our universe will right itself.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    733
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane H View Post
    We'll see in the upcoming draft if our universe will right itself.
    Tankers are such pathetic losers.

    Do you really believe that drafting an individual is the answer?

    So long as you have Jimbo, you have a loser of a team - with a loser of a coach - and you think drafting a certain player is going to make such a difference.

    Desperately grasping at straws. It would be funny if it weren't so pitiable.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    2,546
    vCash
    1500
    time to rebuild.. tank..

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,093
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackPurpleGold View Post
    Tankers are such pathetic losers.

    Do you really believe that drafting an individual is the answer?

    So long as you have Jimbo, you have a loser of a team - with a loser of a coach - and you think drafting a certain player is going to make such a difference.

    Desperately grasping at straws. It would be funny if it weren't so pitiable.
    Magic Johnson. LeBron James. Tim Duncan. Kevin Durant. Kevin Love.

    Draft. Draft. Draft. Draft. Draft.

    If the Lakers' current option is plodding along in mediocrity with an aging superstar who's cap-killing salary means any serious moves are all but impossible, then getting a high draft pick that you can sign for relatively little money seems like a good idea. Unless you're an imbecile.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,762
    vCash
    1500
    I've embraced the tank. The tank is love, the tank is life.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,708
    vCash
    1500
    Whatcha gonna do brother, when Tankamania runs wild on you!!!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •