Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Ok, Enough is enough....

I am a die hard fan, have been my whole life. Sorry don't post much here but decided to vent. We absolutely got raped in the Steve Nash trade, how we allowed phoenix to absolutely swindle us is beyond my understanding. We are running around with a bunch of rag tag talent that had promise at one time and at times shows promise now. However we are still terrible. We have invested 48 mill into Kobe and don't get me wrong he is my favorite athlete of all time but it seems that father time has finally put the finishing touches on his health.

What is Jim Buss doing? How is it possible to be this bad as an owner? On top of that, the great Dr. Buss actually left this idiot in charge! I think the heart won out on this decision.

We are watching pringles absolutely destroy the laker brand on and off the court, especially in post game interviews. The guy speaks as if he has no idea what to say when asked a question. I am really getting frustrated overall. It looks to me as if we are going to end up with Carmelo at some point. I don't know how i feel about that in general, but as of now watching us get smacked down is really tough to watch.

Jim Buss seems to think that all the stars will come to LA because we are the "lakers", but what he doesn't realize is that even though the "laker" brand does play a big factor for stars, his father was a big reason why stars were lured here. Probably the defacto reason really.

We are f**ked.

Help!

vCash
    Wow another venting thread.

vCash
    There's room in my tank if you'd like.

vCash
    Stop crying, join us in the tank!!!

vCash

vCash
    Life is much easier when you embrace the tank

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TuckNasty View Post
    I am a die hard fan, have been my whole life. Sorry don't post much here but decided to vent. We absolutely got raped in the Steve Nash trade, how we allowed phoenix to absolutely swindle us is beyond my understanding. We are running around with a bunch of rag tag talent that had promise at one time and at times shows promise now. However we are still terrible. We have invested 48 mill into Kobe and don't get me wrong he is my favorite athlete of all time but it seems that father time has finally put the finishing touches on his health.

What is Jim Buss doing? How is it possible to be this bad as an owner? On top of that, the great Dr. Buss actually left this idiot in charge! I think the heart won out on this decision.

We are watching pringles absolutely destroy the laker brand on and off the court, especially in post game interviews. The guy speaks as if he has no idea what to say when asked a question. I am really getting frustrated overall. It looks to me as if we are going to end up with Carmelo at some point. I don't know how i feel about that in general, but as of now watching us get smacked down is really tough to watch.

Jim Buss seems to think that all the stars will come to LA because we are the "lakers", but what he doesn't realize is that even though the "laker" brand does play a big factor for stars, his father was a big reason why stars were lured here. Probably the defacto reason really.

We are f**ked.

Help!
    All you have said is true.

Now...

You can join the tankers and embrace being a loser. (The problem is, they are so desperately delusional that they actually believe things will get better if they get a #1, 2 or similarly high draft pick. They don't get that we're ****ed because Jimbo is in da house and that a good draft pick ain't gonna change that.)

Conversely, you can throw your hands in the air, run in circles and scream. Which you seem to be doing quite well currently.

Or you can deal with the reality that your team and mine is going to completely suck for a very long time - that is, until Jimbo kicks the bucket or is kicked up, down or out of the organization.

Reality is a bona fide *****, my friend.

vCash
    I hope you didn't really believe there is some kind of ultimate rightness in the universe or anything like that....

vCash
    They gambled too much with that trade because they hope in a healthy Nash...that,in my opinion,was unlikely to happen,even if he had a good last season with Phoenix. Hope Pjax will get a dominant job in the front office next year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackPurpleGold View Post
    I hope you didn't really believe there is some kind of ultimate rightness in the universe or anything like that....
    We'll see in the upcoming draft if our universe will right itself.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane H View Post
    We'll see in the upcoming draft if our universe will right itself.
    Tankers are such pathetic losers.

Do you really believe that drafting an individual is the answer?

So long as you have Jimbo, you have a loser of a team - with a loser of a coach - and you think drafting a certain player is going to make such a difference.

Desperately grasping at straws. It would be funny if it weren't so pitiable.

vCash
    time to rebuild.. tank..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackPurpleGold View Post
    Tankers are such pathetic losers.

Do you really believe that drafting an individual is the answer?

So long as you have Jimbo, you have a loser of a team - with a loser of a coach - and you think drafting a certain player is going to make such a difference.

Desperately grasping at straws. It would be funny if it weren't so pitiable.
    Magic Johnson. LeBron James. Tim Duncan. Kevin Durant. Kevin Love.

Draft. Draft. Draft. Draft. Draft.

If the Lakers' current option is plodding along in mediocrity with an aging superstar who's cap-killing salary means any serious moves are all but impossible, then getting a high draft pick that you can sign for relatively little money seems like a good idea. Unless you're an imbecile.

vCash
    I've embraced the tank. The tank is love, the tank is life.

vCash
    Whatcha gonna do brother, when Tankamania runs wild on you!!!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast