Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

BBallBreakdown of Raps vs. Pacers game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJQwpfeqAJA

Youtube channel I normally watch finally did a breakdown of the Raps where the host Coach Nick highlights Derozan and Ross in the win against the Pacers. He also shares his overall thoughts of the team going forward.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsMachine View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJQwpfeqAJA

Youtube channel I normally watch finally did a breakdown of the Raps where the host Coach Nick highlights Derozan and Ross in the win against the Pacers. He also shares his overall thoughts of the team going forward.
    Great post. Thanks for sharing this.

vCash
    I do enjoy his breakdowns. Even more so when he has good things to say about the raps.

vCash
    Love watching his show. Raps getting recognition, I like it.

vCash
    this guy is really good at breaking the game down. He's got a really great eye for spotting the subtleties of the game, and I always enjoy watching them. Why aren't the color guys on TV able to break down the game with this level of complexity?

vCash
    They have to do it live, while watching from the sidelines... this guy had a whole day to watch the video over and over.

On top of that, I don't think your average TV fan cares for that kind of detail.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pulzar View Post
    They have to do it live, while watching from the sidelines... this guy had a whole day to watch the video over and over.

On top of that, I don't think your average TV fan cares for that kind of detail.
    maybe so, but man, I hate all the canned responses they give as commentary when it comes to games. Or the fact I sit down watching the game with someone and say the same thing about the previous play as the color guy before he even says it. It makes me tune them out completely. If these guys are the 'experts', then I'm more often than not totally underwhelmed by the knowledge of the game they put on display.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly Guy View Post
    this guy is really good at breaking the game down. He's got a really great eye for spotting the subtleties of the game, and I always enjoy watching them. Why aren't the color guys on TV able to break down the game with this level of complexity?
    they do not have the time during the game to breakdown plays to this extent. In the post-up show... they definitely could.

vCash
    He knows how to break down games for sure...But his breakdown of Andrew Wiggins was a little biased...He practically made Wiggins look like just another average guy....and Boasted Jabari Parker. Other than that, I like his channel...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian_5abi View Post
    He knows how to break down games for sure...But his breakdown of Andrew Wiggins was a little biased...He practically made Wiggins look like just another average guy....and Boasted Jabari Parker. Other than that, I like his channel...
    Considering how we are doing we should hope more people do that. Improves our chances of somehow getting Wiggins.

I mean how amazing would that be. We make the playoffs and get Wiggins. This forum would be crazy in the offseason if such a thing could come to fruition.

Edit: Forgot to mention. Thanks to the OP for sharing that info. Very interesting watch.

vCash
    yeah, wiggins or any star level SF added to this roster would make us a very very scary team. Alas, we are too good to get wiggins.

vCash
    We'd have to draft lowry and derozan
    [CENTER]

vCash
    Wasnt rudy gay star level sf

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ByShine View Post
    Wasnt rudy gay star level sf
    Debatable but at the same time touche.