Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    634
    vCash
    1500

    BBallBreakdown of Raps vs. Pacers game

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJQwpfeqAJA

    Youtube channel I normally watch finally did a breakdown of the Raps where the host Coach Nick highlights Derozan and Ross in the win against the Pacers. He also shares his overall thoughts of the team going forward.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    12,269
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsMachine View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJQwpfeqAJA

    Youtube channel I normally watch finally did a breakdown of the Raps where the host Coach Nick highlights Derozan and Ross in the win against the Pacers. He also shares his overall thoughts of the team going forward.
    Great post. Thanks for sharing this.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    8,481
    vCash
    1500
    I do enjoy his breakdowns. Even more so when he has good things to say about the raps.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    337
    vCash
    1500
    Love watching his show. Raps getting recognition, I like it.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,149
    vCash
    1500
    this guy is really good at breaking the game down. He's got a really great eye for spotting the subtleties of the game, and I always enjoy watching them. Why aren't the color guys on TV able to break down the game with this level of complexity?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    981
    vCash
    1500
    They have to do it live, while watching from the sidelines... this guy had a whole day to watch the video over and over.

    On top of that, I don't think your average TV fan cares for that kind of detail.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,149
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by pulzar View Post
    They have to do it live, while watching from the sidelines... this guy had a whole day to watch the video over and over.

    On top of that, I don't think your average TV fan cares for that kind of detail.
    maybe so, but man, I hate all the canned responses they give as commentary when it comes to games. Or the fact I sit down watching the game with someone and say the same thing about the previous play as the color guy before he even says it. It makes me tune them out completely. If these guys are the 'experts', then I'm more often than not totally underwhelmed by the knowledge of the game they put on display.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    50,011
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly Guy View Post
    this guy is really good at breaking the game down. He's got a really great eye for spotting the subtleties of the game, and I always enjoy watching them. Why aren't the color guys on TV able to break down the game with this level of complexity?
    they do not have the time during the game to breakdown plays to this extent. In the post-up show... they definitely could.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    152
    vCash
    1500
    He knows how to break down games for sure...But his breakdown of Andrew Wiggins was a little biased...He practically made Wiggins look like just another average guy....and Boasted Jabari Parker. Other than that, I like his channel...

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,214
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian_5abi View Post
    He knows how to break down games for sure...But his breakdown of Andrew Wiggins was a little biased...He practically made Wiggins look like just another average guy....and Boasted Jabari Parker. Other than that, I like his channel...
    Considering how we are doing we should hope more people do that. Improves our chances of somehow getting Wiggins.

    I mean how amazing would that be. We make the playoffs and get Wiggins. This forum would be crazy in the offseason if such a thing could come to fruition.

    Edit: Forgot to mention. Thanks to the OP for sharing that info. Very interesting watch.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,149
    vCash
    1500
    yeah, wiggins or any star level SF added to this roster would make us a very very scary team. Alas, we are too good to get wiggins.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    El Nath
    Posts
    3,920
    vCash
    1500
    We'd have to draft lowry and derozan
    [CENTER]


  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    British Columbia
    Posts
    457
    vCash
    1500
    Wasnt rudy gay star level sf

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,214
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ByShine View Post
    Wasnt rudy gay star level sf
    Debatable but at the same time touche.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •