Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

BREAKING NEWS - Andre Miller not at Nuggets Practice 1/2/2014

Jeff Morton @jmorton78
    Follow

Team informed assembled media the Dre Miller is not at the facility today.
    2:32 PM - 2 Jan 2014

and this

Nate Timmons @Nate_Timmons
    Follow

Andre Miller not going to be speaking to media today, told hes not even at team facility. #Nuggets
    2:31 PM - 2 Jan 2014

vCash
    The consensus I have heard is probably a suspension from the Nuggets FO.

vCash
    Blake Olson ‏@BlakeOlson1 15m

#Nuggets Andre Miller not at facility and Nuggets will have a statement released later.

vCash
    Nate Timmons ‏@Nate_Timmons 16m

#Nuggets going through individual player meetings today.

vCash
    Chris Dempsey ‏@dempseypost 2m

#Nuggets G Andre Miller has been suspended for at least two games, according to sources. Team to release a statement soon.

vCash
    Time to start the firesale?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IgglesFanInCO View Post
    Time to start the firesale?
    Individual player meetings is interesting to say the least.

vCash
    I'm starting to think we're going to have the higher pick over the Knicks. This team all around is embarrassing. Of course fire sale now have to start with Miller but he won't get you much!!

vCash
    Dre's a veteran with self respect. The Nuggets and Shaw are a joke. Good luck to Dre. Cut him and let him choose his team, he deserves that.

vCash
    Apparently the Warriors and Kings are interested in Miller. Best thing the team could maybe get is a late round pick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by denverfan66 View Post
    Apparently the Warriors and Kings are interested in Miller. Best thing the team could maybe get is a late round pick.
    You mean a second? No way we get a late first. Some names that could be interesting

GSW - Kent Bazemore
    Kings - Ray McCallum (might be a stretch to get him), Jimmer Fredette (Expiring contract)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by setman2000 View Post
    Dre's a veteran with self respect. The Nuggets and Shaw are a joke. Good luck to Dre. Cut him and let him choose his team, he deserves that.
    Oh please. This is what is wrong with the NBA. Just full of god dang divas everywhere you turn. The team and a rookie head coach are struggling at the moment so that gives one the right to act out if they don't get their way?? So much bull. Dre is a poor excuse of a veteran and an even worse leader.

He could of easily taken leadership and led by example with this team. But he's too busy free lancing on offense and not giving a damn on defense while blowing off any hope of duplicated success from the previous year ("there is no way we are going to be that good again") and *****ing about how he doesn't get any starters minutes even though he clearly can't handle them.

What kind of example are you setting to the team that way? I'll tell you..one that actually doesn't care about the TEAM. That is infectious. A guy of Dre's resume putting out that type of effort day in and out...players take notice of that. And when you REWARD said player with minutes..players definitely take notice of that. Hell, he even took shots at George Karl..the head master of slobbering over Dre.

Get rid of the dead weight. He's already infected the lockeroom..it's only going to be worse if he's kept.

I use to love Dre's game and style...but it's worn off. He's helped us win some games early in the season (and in the post-season last year) but his time is up.

Quote Originally Posted by Poz303 View Post
    You mean a second? No way we get a late first. Some names that could be interesting

GSW - Kent Bazemore
    Kings - Ray McCallum (might be a stretch to get him), Jimmer Fredette (Expiring contract)
    Jump all over the Fredette idea. Doubt it can happen but he is a damn good perimeter shooter...we can at least use that. Hope our old buddy Pete would bite on that..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by setman2000 View Post
    I disagree 100% of that. Nugget's can do better, no way a fire sale, we have talent. lost 8 in a row. but shoot thats only 8 games. i am not in favor of quitting at all. clearly we have had injuries. we always had the trouble of finding offense from just ty lawson and Wilson Chandler. Clearly we need a trade!!! A big one, shoot we need a Klay Thompson. id trade gallo and next years pick, throw foye in there. we need a pure scorer.

best case we get Klay Thompson and Thaddeus Young.

ROCK NATION!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Poz303 View Post

GSW - Kent Bazemore
    trade miller for a 2nd rounder. in all honest the cap space is good enough for me. but out of the three clearly we all would want Jimmer.

ROCK NATION!

vCash
    Nuggets Rescind Dre's Suspension! Bet they felt the heat today from treating a 15yr vet like crap. I don't care what anyone thinks, Shaw didn't have the balls to tell Dre he wasn't going to play for the first time in his career and Dre felt disrespected and said something. The Nuggets look like a joke for "Un-suspending" him now. I was 100% right and I could personally care less if Dre plays or not. He's not helping this team anymore but he's done infinitely more for the Nuggets organization than Brian Shaw and for that he deserves respect.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast