Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Charlotte 14-19 @ Portland 25-7

at

TV: SPSO, CSNW

Thu, Jan 2 10:00 PM EST

vCash
    This starts about 6 games against weak teams. We need to bank all these into wins because we close Jan just like Dec. 6 teams above .500. I would be happy with another 10+ month in the win column. With wins over the Spurs and the Thunder to cement out head-to-head matchups. I can see this going down to the wire at the end of the season and head-to-head matchups being the difference maker.
    So Say We All!!!

vCash
    Hoping we can start getting some leads of 10-15 pts. plus and keeping it that way at the very least for the next 6 games so our starters get more rest and the bench can play more. Every game has been a close game lately and it can be draining so hopefully this can be a great time for us to really kill em and work on our defense and points in the paint at the same time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kao Sorn View Post
    This starts about 6 games against weak teams. We need to bank all these into wins because we close Jan just like Dec. 6 teams above .500. I would be happy with another 10+ month in the win column. With wins over the Spurs and the Thunder to cement out head-to-head matchups. I can see this going down to the wire at the end of the season and head-to-head matchups being the difference maker.
    Mid to late January we have the toughest stretch of any team in the league. 4 games in 5 nights all on the road including our Texas swing with OKC added in. Easily the most brutal stretch any team will play this year or last year.

vCash
    Awesome shooting so far, but also some good defensive possessions. Would like to see us play good defense consistently in this game.

vCash
    We are up 25 and crushing them. Leonard is playing well. I would like to see Leonard and T'Rob on the court together. I think they could be a good combo if they got time together.

vCash
    I agree. Hopefully we get far enough ahead that our bench can get in.

vCash
    up 23 going into the 4th... I'm guessing we will get to see the bench get some good minutes.

vCash
    More then any of the amazing stats from this unbelievable win I love this one:

Portland 34 assists

Charlotte 34 made fg's

vCash
    The bench at the end looked like they were playing decently organized basketball. Glad to see Leonard seems to be improving already. Thomas Robinson played well too from what I saw.

One thing I liked more about T Rob in the lineup than Meyers is that T Rob moves the ball faster. Meyers tends to have a bit of a hesitation that can slow the whole offense down. But it is great to see Meyers improving and he is becoming a productive member out there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by matt800 View Post
    The bench at the end looked like they were playing decently organized basketball. Glad to see Leonard seems to be improving already. Thomas Robinson played well too from what I saw.

One thing I liked more about T Rob in the lineup than Meyers is that T Rob moves the ball faster. Meyers tends to have a bit of a hesitation that can slow the whole offense down. But it is great to see Meyers improving and he is becoming a productive member out there.
    I cracked up laughing when our bench played just great D and forced Bobcats to lose the ball. 4 Blazers look at the ball then each other and start running for the fast break, only none of them grabbed the ball. They all thought one of the others would get it. If it had been a close game I would have screamed but in a blowout it is hilarious. If Barton becomes a consistent shooter he can be a very dangerous player. Last year he just was not consistent at all with shooting except maybe for the number of misses.

vCash
    Lillard played most minutes of any Blazer at 29. We get tomorrow off before playing Philly on Saturday. Only other time this happened was against Philly. 2 30 point blowouts in a row?

vCash
    Amazing stats last night! I fully expect Philly to have 3 guys sitting on the 3 line all night on defense but this could easily be another blowout. What a season so far. Although I'm still bitter about losing to Miami because they exposed our main weakness in the paint offensively and defensively, our ability to move the ball is beyond textbook. We might see a few more 20+ 3 games this season, as good as golden states shooters are being hyped up on a daily basis they haven't had 2 20+ games. Unbelievable! If lillard doesn't make the ASG it's blasphemy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sciferguy View Post
    Amazing stats last night! I fully expect Philly to have 3 guys sitting on the 3 line all night on defense but this could easily be another blowout. What a season so far. Although I'm still bitter about losing to Miami because they exposed our main weakness in the paint offensively and defensively, our ability to move the ball is beyond textbook. We might see a few more 20+ 3 games this season, as good as golden states shooters are being hyped up on a daily basis they haven't had 2 20+ games. Unbelievable! If lillard doesn't make the ASG it's blasphemy.
    We lost to the Heat because Chris Bosh decided to remind everyone he is a Elite super star who can do damage from post to beyond the arc. Paired with Lebron Bosh has shown he is the least selfish player in the NBA and people forgot what he can do. If Bosh had a supporting cast he had that night in Toronto they would have been perennial top 3 seed.