18 29.51%
Page 1 of 73 1231151 ... LastLast
    vCash

NFC Wild Card Weekend: San Francisco 49ers Vs. Green Bay Packers

NFC Wild Card Weekend
    Date: Sunday January 5th 2014
    Time: 4:40 PM ET/ 1:40 PM PT
    Channel: FOX

San Francisco 49ers (12-4) Vs. Green Bay Packers (8-7-1)

You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

vCash
    Packers in a noisy Lambeau will be dangerous, but i think the 9ers pull off the W.
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

vCash
    Going Packers here.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    49ers win it 38-25

vCash
    I always seem to be more scared when my team is the favorite because they have everything to lose. The 49ers are the better team, but Aaron Rodgers can single handedly beat teams even with great defenses. The 49ers should win, but the Packers have nothing to lose which makes them very scary.

vCash
    I haven't seen anybody come out (NFL.com, ESPN, NFL Network) and pick the Packers. Not one.

vCash
    49ers definitely has the edge, but GB at home, with the return of Cobb and Rodgers will make fror a great game.. With Lacy running the ball as well, it can propel the Packers to a win. Defense just has to play ok.

vCash
    Gotta respect the hell out of Green Bay and the Aaron Rodgers magic, but I think San Fran takes care of business here and pulls out the win.

vCash
    It's going to be below 0 on Sunday. I still expect the Niners to have no problem with this game.

vCash
    The weather will effect the Packers more then the 49ers. Defense and Run game travels anywhere.

Yes, Rodgers and Cobb are back, but that Packers Defense is TERRIBLE...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Allphakenny1 View Post
    I always seem to be more scared when my team is the favorite because they have everything to lose. The 49ers are the better team, but Aaron Rodgers can single handedly beat teams even with great defenses. The 49ers should win, but the Packers have nothing to lose which makes them very scary.
    49ers have nothing to lose either, just as scary....

Lol, nothing to lose...No ****, its the ****ing playoffs
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Why do I feel a GB blowout? Could just be indigestion.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    49ers aren't used to cold but they well built for the cold so I don't know what to think, I'll give it to the 49ers for the packers past difficulties

vCash
    49'ers win in a close one. I wouldn't be shocked at all if GB won, though.

Should be a good game though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stamina View Post
    Packers in a noisy Lambeau will be dangerous, but i think the 9ers pull off the W.
    have you been to Lambeau? recently? it's a corporate sell-out type thing nowadays. Very little noise, people far too willing to sell their tix to other fans, 40,000 were on sale, as of this morning still over 7,000 left. Talk of media blackout (both GB and MKE are considered "home markets" of the Packers)

Recently the Packers changed their policy, they offered season ticket fans an option for PO tix back when it looked very likely that GB wouldn't make the PO's and many people refused,

also in the past you had to pay for the PO tix and then had to option of a refund or having that money applied to balance for next year but now that balance is automatically applied to next years tix and in this economy many people refused. Plus again with the Packers looking like they were out of it when PO tix were originally offered.

when they made 3/4 of the upper tier triple layer luxury boxes during the 90's they messed up. Those triple tier boxes make no noise. So many corporate people there. Compare that with the closing of the north endzone with those outdoor seats and roofing over seats. Had they done more of that in lieu of sky boxes if would've meant more real fans making noise.

Quote Originally Posted by BKLYNpigeon View Post
    The weather will effect the Packers more then the 49ers. Defense and Run game travels anywhere.

Yes, Rodgers and Cobb are back, but that Packers Defense is TERRIBLE...
    great post, someone gets it. McCarthy is finally taking team outside this week to practice outdoors but it was just a few years ago when multiple players admitted they wanted to play in ATL and felt they'd play better there than actually at Lambeau. Amazing. These aren't your fathers Lombardi era Packers.

The cold weather and "tundra" isnt' an advantage when you hardly spend time outdoors practicing in that weather like MM has done. Even now they aren't spending the whole practice outdoors.

Weather is overrated by fans and media. The Niners game suits the Packers very well. I have honestly never seen an NFL team tackle so poorly as the Packers do. Grabbing up high at the shoulders , even inside LB's do this. And their secondary will get burned.

Ironically , like I've said in the past, the backup QB play of the Packers has been decent by NFL standards it's the defense that keeps giving up all those yards and letting the opposition back in.

Niners will win.

Page 1 of 73 1231151 ... LastLast