Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who Will Win?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Saints

    17 43.59%
  • Eagles

    22 56.41%
Page 1 of 50 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 742
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New York/Florida
    Posts
    30,215
    vCash
    1500

    NFC Wild Card Weekend: New Orleans Saints Vs. Philadelphia Eagles

    NFC Wild Card Weekend
    Date: Saturday January 4th, 2014
    Time: 8:10 PM ET/ 5:10 PM PT
    Channel: NBC






    New Orleans Saints (11-5) Vs. Philadelphia Eagles (10-6)

    Location: Lincoln Financial Field




    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New York/Florida
    Posts
    30,215
    vCash
    1500
    The Foles era was fun while it lasted. Saints all day.
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Manhattan College
    Posts
    6,166
    vCash
    1500
    Interested to see how NO plays in the cold at night. Philly lucked out with the day and time slot working to their advantage since Saturday will be colder than Sunday.

    I say McCoy has a big day.

    Let's see if Rob Ryan bases his D off of what the Cowboys game plan was last week...man to man and pressure Foles.

    I think this will be the closest game this weekend; I'm leaning towards NO.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    41,107
    vCash
    500
    IF the Eagles can hold Graham in check, they could make a run at this thing. NO's ground game isn't THAT impressive which could make them 1 dimensional, in the cold, not in their favor.

    Hell, I expect to lose, want to win, this thing could go either way. 30-27 Eagles.
    All I do is hit. I even hit your mother once. Yep, hit it good.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    5,273
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Stamina View Post
    The Foles era was fun while it lasted. Saints all day.
    as sean payton said this week, the foles/chip era is only in it's premature stages and for the rest of the NFC East to "watch out"

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lehigh County, PA
    Posts
    401
    vCash
    4050
    Quote Originally Posted by Stamina View Post
    The Foles era was fun while it lasted. Saints all day.
    We like it when people completely disregard the Eagles chances. At least the odds makers haven't disregarded them. The Eagles ARE the favorites.
    The Saints were 8-0 at home and 3-5 on the road.
    Let's see. Where is the game being played?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    17,962
    vCash
    1500
    41-37 saints
    http://newyorkknicksmemesdotcom.file...73bd8ccc5d.gif
    Amare!!!!

    SIM LEAGUE SUNS
    Jason Kidd and Chris webber
    2000-2001 48-34 first round KO
    2001-2002 64-18 first round KO
    2002-2003 55-27. Second round KO
    2003-2004 46-36 second round KO game 7 loss
    2004-2005 42-40
    2005-2006 welcome Glenn big dog

    Sig bet with Mr. baller on Yankees making the playoffs loser has to hold
    SIG of the winners choice for entire playoffs

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    17,962
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    We like it when people completely disregard the Eagles chances. At least the odds makers haven't disregarded them. The Eagles ARE the favorites.
    The Saints were 8-0 at home and 3-5 on the road.
    Let's see. Where is the game being played?
    Lol the eagles aren't that great a home team. There pass defense is horrible. Graham should have a field day
    http://newyorkknicksmemesdotcom.file...73bd8ccc5d.gif
    Amare!!!!

    SIM LEAGUE SUNS
    Jason Kidd and Chris webber
    2000-2001 48-34 first round KO
    2001-2002 64-18 first round KO
    2002-2003 55-27. Second round KO
    2003-2004 46-36 second round KO game 7 loss
    2004-2005 42-40
    2005-2006 welcome Glenn big dog

    Sig bet with Mr. baller on Yankees making the playoffs loser has to hold
    SIG of the winners choice for entire playoffs

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    9,090
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    IF the Eagles can hold Graham in check, they could make a run at this thing. NO's ground game isn't THAT impressive which could make them 1 dimensional, in the cold, not in their favor.

    Hell, I expect to lose, want to win, this thing could go either way. 30-27 Eagles.
    Agree with the outcome. It's a toss up and I see it being close all the way.

    As for Graham, you kind of have to expect him to go off. He's probably going to have a huge game and there's nothing we can do about it. I believe he's the single greatest non-QB threat the Eagles will/could face all playoffs. IMO, the key is not letting the others guys go off. Prevent the Kenny Stills and Lance Moore types from having big games. Don't let their passing game open up space inside for Pierre Thomas runs. Don't let Sproles get to the outside. Graham is going to doing his thing and probably dominate. It's the rest of the weapons you have to try to modestly contain.

    Oh yeah, and they have a 1st ballot HOF QB at the helm. The four man rush has to get pressure on him. It's the only chance to stop him. If you blitz extra men, he'll pick apart the coverage all day.

    The Saints are a scary team. But we're pretty damn scary as well. We're going to give them just as much trouble with all of our weapons. It's gonna be a fun game. Should be great.

    I also think the Saints road record is being vastly overrated as a factor. You try playing Seattle, New England, Carolina, etc on the road and coming out of it over .500. The main factor will be the weather. It's going to be single digit wind chills and windy as hell. It's going to give both teams problems.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    7,430
    vCash
    1500
    42-38 eagles yes that high of a score


    Introducing the Eagles O-Line


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    5,273
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Lol the eagles aren't that great a home team. There pass defense is horrible. Graham should have a field day
    nick foles has a 94 QB rating at home, 138 QB rating away

    small sample size, but yeah the eagles are better overall on the road, opposite to the saints who are much better at home.

    this is why i like the eagles chances a lot if they move on past the saints

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,360
    vCash
    1500
    the only other top qb eagles faced all season was manning. brees will pick apart this d, saints in a blow out.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    9,090
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by WES KOAST View Post
    the only other top qb eagles faced all season was manning. brees will pick apart this d, saints in a blow out.
    Not sure that's very relevant to it being a Saints blowout. Brees picks apart almost every defense he faces, and yet the Saints have still lost 5 times this season. We all know what Brees can/will do, and yet the Eagles are still the favorites. Why do you think that is? Or do you know something that the experts don't?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    41,107
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by sixer04fan View Post
    Not sure that's very relevant to it being a Saints blowout. Brees picks apart almost every defense he faces, and yet the Saints have still lost 5 times this season. We all know what Brees can/will do, and yet the Eagles are still the favorites. Why do you think that is? Or do you know something that the experts don't?
    Every post he has ever made has been to knock Philly in some fashion. Probably a dupe.
    All I do is hit. I even hit your mother once. Yep, hit it good.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Linden NJ
    Posts
    18,966
    vCash
    1500
    LETS GO SAINTS! lol
    Bringing her back!!!


Page 1 of 50 12311 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •