Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Andre Miller blows up on bench at Denver Coach

Michael Olsen ‏@mdolsen12 3m

@VicLombardi went off on them, said “play me!” and “you disrespect me I’ll disrespect you!” Saw the whole thing from our seats

and..

old man ders ‏@jonmanders 2m

@VicLombardi he was about to get taken back to the locker room before everyone calmed him down. I was next to the bench – he was not happy

vCash
    Not sure I blame Miller. Shaw played everyone else except Miller. In George Karl's run-n-gun system (Motion O) he was more of a liability but I think he has been OK this year. Plus it was Andre's first DNP - Coaches decision in 9 years (from what I have read).

vCash
    At this point in his career, Dre is all about the accolades it seems. He prides himself in playing games...and boy does it look like he'll be a diva if he doesn't play.

Just get rid of him. This guy is suppose to be a veteran too...way to be a team player. "If you disrespect me, I'll disrespect you." The ****?? And you want a guy like this on your team?

Get cracking making some moves Nuggs.

vCash
    I would agree with you 100% if he was playing worse than Foye. Being the only player not to see the court can definitely rub one the wrong way. Still, it should have been something to have complained about in private with Shaw. But this was his FIRST DNP - CD of his career so I can see how that must have been frustrating on a night where we were being blown out by a tanking team.

Shaw is now stuck between a rock and a hard place. Not sure how other team members view Andre but if they like him, this could be a huge wedge maker between coach and players. by all accounts people are starting to think Shaw has already lost the team. He keeps on throwing them under the bus at press conferences.

Faried is not the manimal anymore. If Shaw forces Andre out (via a trade) it may make matters worse before they get any better for this team.

In think there is a lot of frustration right now within that locker room. The players are obviously not understanding Shaw's system, or simply can not implement it (I hope thats the case cause the alternative is the Shaw system sucks).

It is also hard to expect a fan base to support the team when yo take them from a franchise record 57 win season to what amounts to horrible basketball. It's not like we had a subpar product and decided to take a step backwards to hopefully take two forward.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    At this point in his career, Dre is all about the accolades it seems. He prides himself in playing games...and boy does it look like he'll be a diva if he doesn't play.

Just get rid of him. This guy is suppose to be a veteran too...way to be a team player. "If you disrespect me, I'll disrespect you." The ****?? And you want a guy like this on your team?

Get cracking making some moves Nuggs.
    I feel as the vet on the team he is supposed to show leadership. If he feels wronged by the coach there is a time and place to handle it. The way he handled it was the opposite of the way a real leader would handle it.

vCash
    Never liked Miller. Always been a little ***** with things like this. So yeah, trade his old *** somewhere.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PartyPoison15 View Post
    Never liked Miller. Always been a little ***** with things like this. So yeah, trade his old *** somewhere.
    I had a feeling something was gonna give this season with Ty, Nate and Miller as our PGs and all used to getting 20+ minutes a game (Miller with Karl and Nate with the Bulls).

The trade probably should have been proposed sooner, now with this episode it might hurt the little value Miller has. There may be some teams that like Miller though, he is a very good distributor.

We may have to package him to get anything decent. Wonder if NYK would do a Miller, Foye + second round 2014 for Shump. They do need the PG help.

Other team in need of a PG is Chicago. Wonder what it would take to pry away Jimmy Buttler

And finally, Raptors could trade Lowry to NYKs and take Miller. His contract is only partially guaranteed for 2014/15 season. Add some pieces to get either Ross or DeRozen (I wish) from Raptors.