Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Have you guys seen what Kinght has been doing?

Knights last 8or9 games hes been an all-star. He dropped 37 on LA tonight. Man, I was so upset when I heard we traded him I wasnt ready to give up on him. Even Middleton has been having a good past 8games, aside from tonight. He came of the bench for some reason. Knight is gona be 1st defensive team consideration for several years in his career. If he can really shoot as well as Joe D said he could when we drafted him we're gona really regret the Jennings/Knight trade.

Front office of DET and MIL claim Knights one of the hardest workers they've seen. Hes a smart kid had nearly a 4.0 through high school and college. Hes super tough.

vCash
    Last 8 games (since Dec14) Knight is avg 22.7 ppg 4.6apg 5.2rpg 1.5spg 46%fg
    Last edited by DreDrum#1; 01-01-2014 at 09:28 PM.

vCash
    Another Dumars blunder in the making would not surprise me. Kids not a PG but still looks really good right now.

vCash
    This could end up worse than Afflalo

At least Jennings has played well, but damn man

vCash
    Knight's inability to play might have been because of Frank's "system" but you have to take into consideration that it looks like they're just letting Knight do whatever he wants out there. Honestly, would Knight be good here? Or did the change of scenery wake him up, or any other number of things.

Quote Originally Posted by ACanadian View Post
    Nope Val shot better from the FT line, that cancels out all other stats.
    Toronto fan on why JVal is better than Drummond.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenonsense View Post
    Knight's inability to play might have been because of Frank's "system" but you have to take into consideration that it looks like they're just letting Knight do whatever he wants out there. Honestly, would Knight be good here? Or did the change of scenery wake him up, or any other number of things.
    Yeah they don't really have true scorers. Mayo was probably expected to be the go to guy and be 20+ ppg but he really hasn't done anything. Most of their top players are defenders/rebounders/shot blockers. They can afford to let him run free, whereas in Detroit he'd still be "systemized" and likely only the 3rd or 4th scoring option. I don't see any possible way he'd be replicating that production if he was still with us.

vCash
    Detroit wasnt loaded w offensive threats either when Knight was there. He had a very young Monroe, Prince then Calderone. At least MIL has Mayo. I just think it was a matter of time before Knight just goes off. Hes got to be on of the leagues quickest and best conditioned player

vCash
    When you're tanking like the Bucks, you just let players go all out and play their natural ball versus a lot of systems. It might have been better to draft Knight without having Frank as the coach.

Quote Originally Posted by ACanadian View Post
    Nope Val shot better from the FT line, that cancels out all other stats.
    Toronto fan on why JVal is better than Drummond.

vCash
    I've been quietly watching him. I am torn on the subject, I wish him the best since I always liked how hard he worked I just wish he was doing it here. Maybe we can sign him this summer? lol

vCash
    Wish we hadn't given him up. Guy is such a good player. He's going to be a star in the NBA IMO.
    Favourite Teams:

Boston Red Sox: 46-52, games this week vs. Blue Jays (4), Rays (3)
    Indianapolis Colts: Good draft and off-season so far.
    Looking for new NBA team to cheer for
    Ottawa Senators: 37-31-14, season over, free agency begins this week.

vCash
    8 Good games doesn't make up for the 3yrs of horrible PG play as a Piston...I always viewed Knight's ceiling as being what Jennings is now, so we basically fast forward a couple of years.

vCash
    Didn't do **** last night.
    Quote Originally Posted by WillisLovechild View Post
    First Tier:
    Calvin Johnson
    AJ Green
    Julio Jones
    Brandon Marshall
    Andre Johnson
    Larry Fitzgerald
    Dez Bryant
    Demaryius Thomas
    Michael Crabtree

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JWO35 View Post
    8 Good games doesn't make up for the 3yrs of horrible PG play as a Piston...I always viewed Knight's ceiling as being what Jennings is now, so we basically fast forward a couple of years.
    I think offensively, ya; Knights upside is going to be his defense. He wont dish out as many asst as Jennings but he'll probably shoot a better fg/3pt% and most importantly Knight is going to develop into a world class defender.

vCash
    Knight played SG in that game against the Lakers the other day, he's still extremely inconsistent and doesn't make his teammates better.

As for the Bucks tanking, it's really just injuries, if they are healthy they are a better team than us and if they can get healthy soon they will still probably finish with a better record than us.

Sanders/Pachulia/Raduljica
    Henson/Ilyasova/Udoh
    Butler/Middleton/Delfino(might be out for the year)
    Giannis/Mayo/Neal
    Knight/Ridnour/Wolters

They can do a lot of different things with these guys, very deep and versatile, shooting and defense can take you a long way and they are still very young.

vCash
    Knight-6-10fg 20pts in the 3rd

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast