Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Philadelphia 76ers (9-21) @ Denver Nuggets (14-16) 1/1 9:00 PM ET

(9-21) Philadelphia 76ers @ Denver Nuggets (14-16)

Wednesday, January 1st
    9:00 PM ET

Pepsi Center
    Denver, CO

Philadelphia 76ers Starters

Michael Carter-Williams-Evan Turner- Hollis Thompson-Thaddeus Young-Spencer Hawes

76ers Reserves

Tony Wroten-Lorenzo Brown-Elliot Williams-Jason Richardson-James Anderson-Lavoy Allen-Brandon Davies-Arnett Moultrie-Nerlens Noel-Daniel Orton

Denver Nuggets Starters

Ty Lawson - Jordan Hamilton - Wilson Chandler - Kenneth Faried -Timofey Mozgov

Nuggets Reserves

Randy Foye-JaVale McGee-J.J. Hickson - Andre Miller - Darrell Arthur - Evan Fournier- Anthony Randolph - Danilo Gallinari - Quincy Miller- Nate Robinson

vCash
    So from what I have heard Foye is back in the starting line-up. Imagine Faried and JJ will start as well.

Not sure I agree with this. I kinda wish Shaw would let JHam continue to start so we can see what he can do as his confidence grows (at worst increase his trade value). Or maybe give Fournier more minutes. I think Foye works better off the bench. At the very best he is a good back-up SG who can spread the floor. I would much rather find out what JHam can do, or what fournier can do. I cant imagine the future SG of the Nuggets is going to be Foye. He is who he is, or what we thought he was

I guess what I am trying to say is this team as currently constructed is not going to win the NBA. Foye is not a starting SG on a championship team. I would much rather develop Fournier or JHam right now.

I would also prefer to play Mozgov at C. He has surprised many with his play this year. Reward him and let him develop too. I am a JJ Hickson fan (and realize he has some major flaws on his D) but I would rather see Mozgov start.

vCash
    Chris Marlowe ‏@ChrisMarlowe 4m
    Shaw Presser; expect the @denvernuggets starters to play more minutes from now on. Bench will be shortened. #Nuggets #NBA #AltitudeTV
    Chris Dempsey ‏@dempseypost 1m
    Time will grow short for some #Nuggets. Literally. Coach Brian Shaw says he will shorten the bench, extend minutes for Lawson, Chandler
    ^ Not so sure about Founier now, Poz.

vCash
    Hopefully the starters come through, because the play of our bench (significantly outplaying the starters) has been the main reason we've won games multiple times this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdIsTheWord View Post
    ^ Not so sure about Founier now, Poz.
    Well this should be interesting. Sounds like Shaw has decided on a core group. Wondering whats going to happen at PG. Does Nate now fall out of the rotation?

Rotation: Ty, Foye, Chandler, Faried, JJ, Mozgov, Arthur, A. Miller and JHam
    Out: Robinson, Fournier, Q.Miller, Randolph
    Injured: Gallo, McGee

vCash
    "Raj Sharan @Raj_Sharan

Shaw was critical of Faried prior to game. Says being outhustled to rebounds at times. Not rotating the way he’s supposed to. #Nuggets
    6:10 PM - 1 Jan 2014"

Hopefully this is a motivational tactic. Shaw v Brown (our other coaching candidate).

vCash
    that's always been the knock on faried. While a furious rebounder..he's a poor fundamentally sound rebounder. And his rotations are awful. Doesn't seem to be thinking out there..just reacting.

vCash
    We're bound to see the bench getting shortened...but we better damn well make sure the starters earn the playing time. The majority of our wins have come because of our BENCH..not our starters.

vCash
    JJ started strong. Foye not earning his starting spot right now.

vCash
    Quincy Miller??? THIS early?? How interesting..

vCash
    Pretty entertaining first quarter...and it's different from our other successful quarters where we are actually attacking the bucket instead of just hitting jump shots.

vCash
    wait WHAT??? Quincy Miller in the game??? Is Quincy part of the shortened rotation? This could be very interesting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Poz303 View Post
    JJ started strong. Foye not earning his starting spot right now.
    color me shocked...if only fours was given more of a shot..

vCash
    Nate over Andre Miller??? Is Andre still hurt?

vCash
    good penetration foye..

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast