Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Exclamation Game 32: Bucks vs Jazz

VS

Thursday, January 2, 2014

9:00 PM ET - EnergySolutions Arena, Salt Lake City, UT

vCash
    Trey Burke has been playing hard. I hope the Jazz bench him tonight along with the other starters. They don't need to win this game.

Warriors come out and Ta-ank.

vCash
    Missing 3's cost us the game plain and simple.

Another decent game from Ersan.

Tank rolls on
    Young Guns

vCash
    http://media.sportsradio1250.com/a/8...-game-show.htm

Sparky furious over Middleton's minutes cut in half. Then really upset and asking why is Ridnour getting 37 minutes? Then after a while callers said were showcasing him. Then he said yeah but what we get in return? Ridnour been in the league ten years already. Teams know what he is. Be lucky to get a late second round pick from a playoff team.

vCash
    Andre Miller suspended. Warriors and Kings interested in him. Maybe the team that don't land him goes for Ridnour? Heck at this point i'd flip Ridnour and one of our worst of the two second rounders to Kings for Jimmer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Andre Miller suspended. Warriors and Kings interested in him. Maybe the team that don't land him goes for Ridnour? Heck at this point i'd flip Ridnour and one of our worst of the two second rounders to Kings for Jimmer.

Yeah cutting Middleton's minutes to get Ridnour on the floor is pretty idiotic, but the real Middleton played low minutes last night was because Neal and Butler combined to play 33 minutes, which I think is incredibly stupid as well.

Ridnour, Neal, and Butler played more combined minutes than Mayo, Ersan, Middleton, and Rauduljica. Now I don't think that any of those guys are going to be stars, but they could be role players for the team moving forward. Butler and Ridnour are gone after the season and Neal is brutal most nights.

Sanders had a very nice offensive game going 7-7 and 2-2 from FT.
    Last edited by thornga2; 01-03-2014 at 10:03 AM.

vCash
    I think were showcasing Ridnour and Neal for sure.

vCash
    Neal was actually playing well for the second game in a row. Butler was not and OJ was not so idk what was going on there. Maybe it's the foot injury, more likely its the fear of Drew benching him, but Neal has started to take better shots lately. OJ and Butler both should be getting very little minutes from here on out.
    Young Guns