Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    "In a Champion State of Mind"
    Posts
    2,816
    vCash
    1500

    Terrencw Williams joins LA D-fenders

    A player to watch....
    According to a team source, Terrence Williams will join the Los Angeles Lakersí NBA D-League affiliate team, the L.A. D-Fenders.

    Williams has been acquired off waivers by the D-Fenders after being rumored to possibly play for both the Maine Red Claws (Boston Celtics NBADL affiliate) and Springfield Armor (Brooklyn Nets NBADL affiliate).

    via Gino Pilato of D-League Digest

    Read more at http://www.hoopsworld.com/source-ter...gMlgxaP3JJj.99
    ...A Dynasty A Cometh... 1225

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Brea,CA
    Posts
    30,789
    vCash
    1500
    Terrence > Shawne

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Lakers Land
    Posts
    1,505
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LASportsFan1996 View Post
    Terrence > Shawne
    definitely Terrence Williams is better than Shawne Williams too bad we didn't sign him instead. Very athletic player, ok defender, rebounder and can pass the ball can become a good solid bench player for us in the future.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    14,571
    vCash
    1500
    Well then he is coming to sub for the fallen players. This system produces injuries galore!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,624
    vCash
    1500
    Both Williams play different Positions no use compare. The Player Lakers should have signed back then was Beasley and a rugged PF. The season is unfolding just a little worst than I thought but ESPN is close to spot on in their predictions. Injured Kobe would rank 25th, Lakers would be suck on the defensive end, and Lakers wont make the playoffs and rank 12th. At this point Lakers should try to unload and avoid repeater tax Limit Pau if you cant get value in return. The role players on the team is not the problem. You can keep changing them and it wont change anything. Right now the problem is the core they are done.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,093
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Both Williams play different Positions no use compare. The Player Lakers should have signed back then was Beasley and a rugged PF. The season is unfolding just a little worst than I thought but ESPN is close to spot on in their predictions. Injured Kobe would rank 25th, Lakers would be suck on the defensive end, and Lakers wont make the playoffs and rank 12th. At this point Lakers should try to unload and avoid repeater tax Limit Pau if you cant get value in return. The role players on the team is not the problem. You can keep changing them and it wont change anything. Right now the problem is the core they are done.
    Beasley, huh.... Why didn't anybody talk about this when he was still available?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    461
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GailGoodrich View Post
    Beasley, huh.... Why didn't anybody talk about this when he was still available?
    Because nobody would have listened.....they were all too busy thinking we had the best team in the league, and Beasley was beneath us

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,624
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GailGoodrich View Post
    Beasley, huh.... Why didn't anybody talk about this when he was still available?
    I wish u can see all my post when he was release until now. I was very disappointed they pass on Beasley for Williams and Landry at the time. I could not understand how the team could be that stupid. Johnson played behind Beasley on two teams, Landry was a d league player and Williams was not even going to be in the nba. I mean that was common sense a no brainer. Another player that I wanted Lakers to chance on was Tyus Thomas that one may have been bad but I never was on the stretch 4 wagon. Another thing I sang on was Nash was to be a bench player at best and would not have made a good running mate with an injured Bryant. I did not think Kobe would have been injured so quick again or Nash wont be playing at all. I did not think it was going to be this bad but it has so now its time to stop patching this core is done rebuild changing the role players will do nothing.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    14,571
    vCash
    1500
    Beasley is useless,because of his addictions and crazy behavior. He has not make a difference in Miami. In connection with our recent group of loose cannons, I think the expectations are to tank with some added fun. The problem is that this coach is a player killer and now they are in a real open mode tanking pace! Rebuild!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,624
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Beasley is useless,because of his addictions and crazy behavior. He has not make a difference in Miami. In connection with our recent group of loose cannons, I think the expectations are to tank with some added fun. The problem is that this coach is a player killer and now they are in a real open mode tanking pace! Rebuild!
    Just like 50% of the league no worst than last years 6 man of the year jr smith, birdman, Shawne William, Jason Kidd, Bynum, etc. He is making a difference that is why he is closing games over Lewis. Miami will not even consider cutting him for Bynum so if you think he is useless it don't matter. The numbers don't lye he has more talent than aged Lewis, Johnson, Williams.
    Last edited by ldawg; 01-02-2014 at 07:31 AM.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,929
    vCash
    1500
    Williams is a knucklehead. He has skill, and it showed when he was with the Kings. But gosh, he just can't put it all together and quit doing stupid crap off the court.


  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    14,571
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Just like 50% of the league no worst than last years 6 man of the year jr smith, birdman, Shawne William, Jason Kidd, Bynum, etc. He is making a difference that is why he is closing games over Lewis. Miami will not even consider cutting him for Bynum so if you think he is useless it don't matter. The numbers don't lye he has more talent than aged Lewis, Johnson, Williams.
    His problems drugs and his ego. He has talent no doubt,but there is something inside his head that does not let him function.
    Last edited by New Power House; 01-04-2014 at 11:46 PM.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    8,373
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Beasley is useless,because of his addictions and crazy behavior. He has not make a difference in Miami. In connection with our recent group of loose cannons, I think the expectations are to tank with some added fun. The problem is that this coach is a player killer and now they are in a real open mode tanking pace! Rebuild!

    The bolded is ridiculously inaccurate...

    he is fulfilling his role this year at a very high efficiency...

    to say that he isn't making a difference is just hate

    http://www.basketball-reference.com/...beaslmi01.html

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Lakerland
    Posts
    5,431
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LASportsFan1996 View Post
    Terrence > Shawne

    LAKERS / PACKERS / DODGERS / 18

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •