Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 168
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    183
    vCash
    1500

    Who Is The Best SS In The NFL..?

    Who is the best SS in the league..?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,926
    vCash
    1500
    I think it's Eric Berry.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    22,124
    vCash
    1500
    Has to be Eric Berry
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,117
    vCash
    1500
    Earl Thomas or Eric Berry.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Seatown
    Posts
    8,553
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade n Fade View Post
    Earl Thomas or Eric Berry.
    Earl is FS. I would have to agree Berry is the best right now.
    He felt that one



    Bye Bye Haters



    KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,714
    vCash
    1500
    Berry.. Soooo good against the run.. And he can cover to. Almost wish we'd use him as FS more

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    5,320
    vCash
    1500
    I like chancellor! Manning owned berry 4 games in these last 2 years. Don't get me wrong an argument can be made for Eric berry at 1 or 2. I just prefer chancellor for his booming hits

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Down Yonder
    Posts
    9,643
    vCash
    1500
    Kam. Seattle has the top three secondary at their positions.
    Last edited by Bigdaddyburch; 12-31-2013 at 06:23 PM.

    Me and my Boy.
    No halo.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,714
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by tmacsc2 View Post
    I like chancellor! Manning owned berry 4 games in these last 2 years. Don't get me wrong an argument can be made for Eric berry at 1 or 2. I just prefer chancellor for his booming hits
    Uh.. I don't remember the matchups last year that we'll, but Romeo was using Berry one on one covering tight ends with no extra help.. No SS can do that. And if your talking this year then your just wrong.. Berry played well both games

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,926
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jneises21 View Post
    Berry.. Soooo good against the run.. And he can cover to. Almost wish we'd use him as FS more
    Yeah I thought of him as a FS coming out of college. Obviously he's good enough to play either (and could probably corner against most guys, and certainly nickel corner against everyone). I'm not going to question Andy Reid or a top defense, but personally I think I'd rather have my best safety at more of a playmaking position in coverage. He can do the Polamalu deal, but he's a much better cover guy than Polamalu has ever been.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,714
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    Yeah I thought of him as a FS coming out of college. Obviously he's good enough to play either (and could probably corner against most guys, and certainly nickel corner against everyone). I'm not going to question Andy Reid or a top defense, but personally I think I'd rather have my best safety at more of a playmaking position in coverage. He can do the Polamalu deal, but he's a much better cover guy than Polamalu has ever been.
    Yea his sophomore year was ridiculous at Tennessee. Then his jr year got moved into the box. He does impact more of the game as a SS, but I feel like a run stopping safety is easier to come by

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,761
    vCash
    1500
    Kam and rising up would be cyprien

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    5,273
    vCash
    1500
    patrick chung




























































  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    41,081
    vCash
    500
    Derek Jeter.
    All I do is hit. I even hit your mother once. Yep, hit it good.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,124
    vCash
    1500

    Who Is The Best SS In The NFL..?

    Battle between Major Wright and Chris Conte and it's not even close.

    Our greatest glory is not in never failing. But rather in rising back up every time we do.

    Find ya boi on twitter @MajorJensen33

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •