Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Will Hill Drama...

Outside of the fact that marijuana should not be a criminalized drug, this guy better not ruin his talent with off-field crap:

Police: Giants safety Hill was behind $9K in child support; odor of marijuana in car

By Ron Zeitlinger/The Jersey Journal
    Follow on Twitter
    on December 31, 2013 at 12:39 PM, updated December 31, 2013 at 1:30 PM

New York Giants safety Will Hill owed more than $9,100 in child-support payments when he was arrested after a motor vehicle stop in Little Falls on Dec. 20, according to the Hudson County's Sheriff's office and police reports.

The police officer who made the stop just on Route 46 before 6 p.m. "detected the odor of burned marijuana emanating from within the vehicle," a 2010 Mercedes owned by the former St. Peter's Prep star but being driven by Dawud Al-Ghaffaar, 24, of Sunrise, Fla., police said.

The officer also observed "cigar shavings throughout the vehicle as well as pieces of cigar wrappers suggesting marijuana was once prepared and smoked in the vehicle." Hill, 23, and two others, a 19-year-old East Orange woman and a 29-year-old Jacksonville, Fla. man were passengers.

Hill consented to a search of the vehicle and no drugs were found, police said. The vehicle had been pulled over because Al-Ghaffaar traveled straight through an exit-only lane over the hashmarks in the roadway, police said.

The 6-1, 207-pound Hill was arrested when police found he was wanted in Hudson County for non-payment of child support, police said. He was handcuffed with two sets of handcuffs "due to his size," and held at the Little Falls police station.

A Hudson County Sheriff's officer transported Hill to the Hudson County jail in Kearny, where he paid the outstanding $9,184,92 and was released, said Mike Makarski, a spokesman for the Sheriff's Office. The warrant had been issued on Dec. 10. According to published reports, Hill earned $480,000 this year. His contract with the Giants paid him $367,000.

NJ.com reached out to the Giants and Hill's agent for comment. At the time of the arrest, the Giants called it a "personal matter," and said Hill would not face discipline. Hill traveled with the team to a game in Detroit two days later, and made a key interception he returned for a touchdown to seal the Giants' victory over the Lions.

Al-Ghaffaar, also known as Dawud Lane and who played college football at Rutgers and Bethune-Cookman, was issued summonses for driving with a suspended license and making an improper turn. The East Orange woman, Ayana Hall, was taken into custody when police found she had an outstanding warrant for $500, police said.

Hill was one of the few bright spots in a down season for the Giants. He started 10 games, made 77 tackles and intercepted two passes.

In his short career, Hill has been suspended for failing drug tests and for his use of Adderall, a prescription drug used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
    In an interview with the Star-Ledger this summer, Hill admitted that marijuana was his drug of choice and that he used it as a coping mechanism, not to get high.

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/2...na_in_car.html

vCash
    He will. I have little faith that he's going to stop smoking.
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    He needs to get his life in order so he can continue to be a beast on this team.

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    The kid showed me something this season. We can't count on him though...got to have a backup plan.

Will Hill is just the kind of defensive player we need.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    He's so f'n good but so stupid and irresponsible, story of his entire career..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post
    The kid showed me something this season. We can't count on him though...got to have a backup plan.

Will Hill is just the kind of defensive player we need.
    Maybe Stevie Brown coming back on the cheap.

vCash
    I grew up with Will Hill in East Orange on Grove Street. Kid didn't give anyone any problems. I'm surprise from what I'm hearing and seeing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnickVeteran View Post
    I grew up with Will Hill in East Orange on Grove Street. Kid didn't give anyone any problems. I'm surprise from what I'm hearing and seeing.
    I played with him and I'm not surprised. Guy loves weed and isn't surrounded by the best people.

vCash
    :
    Ian Taubin ‏@InReeseWeTrust 3h
    Giants FS Will Hill could face a third drug suspension in as many seasons during 2014. - from Star Ledger
    Well I hope Stevie Brown has recovered well.

vCash
    **** you Will Hill

Quote Originally Posted by ChitownBears22 View Post
    Kawhi is going to get murdered by Lebron. He is going to make a name for himself, as the guy who cost the Spurs a championship. Guy is garbage on defense.

vCash
    Guy is a moron. Sadly, he will be out of the league soon.

vCash
    http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...will_hill.html

That seems to be the article which that twitter clown got it from. Seems to me that they're speculating based on the report of marijuana odor emanating from his car. I don't think an odor is suspension worthy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...will_hill.html

That seems to be the article which that twitter clown got it from. Seems to me that they're speculating based on the report of marijuana odor emanating from his car. I don't think an odor is suspension worthy
    If there's any legal action it only works against him because of previous offenses. Maybe it's not enough, but he's playing with fire.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    If there's any legal action it only works against him because of previous offenses. Maybe it's not enough, but he's playing with fire.
    Where's there's fire there is Will Hill lighting up a dube. FML if he gets suspended again

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GMenFanSince90 View Post
    Where's there's fire there is Will Hill lighting up a dube. FML if he gets suspended again

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast