Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2014 opponents

vCash

2014 opponents

Dallas Cowboys
    Home: New York Giants, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, New Orleans Saints, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts

Away: New York Giants, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, St. Louis Rams, Seattle Seahawks, Chicago Bears, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans

vCash
    We better get our **** together this off season, because that doesn't look like that easy of a schedule. No matter how you line it up.
    Not to mention the Jacksonville game will be in London.
    Last edited by warrior63; 12-31-2013 at 12:49 PM.

vCash
    Well, every team in the NFC east plays the same teams next year. Only difference are two games.

Eagles: Have to play against Panthers (1st in NFC South) and Packers (1st in NFC North)
    Cowboys: Have to play against Saints (2nd in NFC South) and Bears (2nd in NFC North)
    Giants: Have to play against Buccaneers (3rd in NFC South) and Lions (3rd in NFC North)
    Redskins: Have to play against Falcons (4th in NFC South) and Vikings (4th in NFC North)

Everything else the games are the same for everyone. But, I agree that schedule is really though. However, a lot of the things can change from now, until next September. I mean who thought Texans was going to be the 1st pick this year?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by warrior63:27709337
    Dallas Cowboys
    Home: New York Giants, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, New Orleans Saints, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts

Away: New York Giants, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, St. Louis Rams, Seattle Seahawks, Chicago Bears, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans
    Wow..
    Outside NFC East.- All very tough gritty teams.
    Rams and cardinals are pointing up, titans eh, Houston - Texas rivalry game, Colts should be better, jaguars who knows
    But 49ers, Saints, seahawks, bears.?

Doesn't look good AT ALL.
    Mark Teixeira #25
    R- 0 H-2 HR-0 RBI-1 BB-1 SO-0 AVG-.667 OBP-.750 SLG-.667

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xXx J0SE 21 xXx View Post
    Wow..
    Rams and cardinals are pointing up, titans eh, Houston - Texas rivalry game, Colts should be better, jaguars who knows

You just don't know that - You are assuming NFC East will be weak and the rest of the schedule tough. What if Redskins, Giants and Eagles all improve significantly yet NFC west plays poorly. Too hard to say for sure. One thing for certain is Garrett will figure out a way to lose a couple of sure fire victories and probably have one or 2 unexpected wins - I will predict we go 8 and 8 LOL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by warrior63 View Post
    Dallas Cowboys

Its to early and impossible to guess but I'm guessing the schedule is a little easier. Jacksonville, houston, Tennessee seem winnable. Murray always runs well against the rams. lol

vCash

2014 opponents

It's funny that r road games seems a lot easier than our home games. This could work in our favor. If we can go at least 5-3 at home we do have some winnable games on the road.
    [/CENTER]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king james:27713382
    It's funny that r road games seems a lot easier than our home games. This could work in our favor. If we can go at least 5-3 at home we do have some winnable games on the road.
    Yea obviously too early to discuss but if we dominate divisional play again, the other opponents seem easier. But we should factor in blowing a few games as usual. It'll come down to week 17 again. I'm guessing we'll play the giants if the NFL does a rotation.

vCash
    Going out on a limb but I predict they go 8-8

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Going out on a limb but I predict they go 8-8
    lol vegas odds on that are prob 10:9.

vCash
    real prediction...........

5-11 at best

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king james View Post

Yeah because teams usually play worse at home

vCash
    A lot easier schedule next year compared to this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zookman65:27712511
    Quote Originally Posted by xXx J0SE 21 xXx View Post
    Wow..

You just don't know that - You are assuming NFC East will be weak and the rest of the schedule tough. What if Redskins, Giants and Eagles all improve significantly yet NFC west plays poorly. Too hard to say for sure. One thing for certain is Garrett will figure out a way to lose a couple of sure fire victories and probably have one or 2 unexpected wins - I will predict we go 8 and 8 LOL
    I don't, I'm speaking from what now and remembering who our owner/gm/president /whatever else title he gives himself.

But the NFC West doesn't look like it's going anywhere from top to bottom. Division games are tough as it is add the Saints and bears... Doesn't look good to me... Just my opinion
    Mark Teixeira #25
    R- 0 H-2 HR-0 RBI-1 BB-1 SO-0 AVG-.667 OBP-.750 SLG-.667

vCash
    ****ing ouch.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast