Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Would It Bother You If Rodgers Was Gay?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

47 94.00%
  • Yes

3 6.00%
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

RUMOR: Aaron Rodgers Possibly Gay?

Aaron Rodgers is currently focusing on getting the Green Bay Packers into the NFL playoffs but the all-star quarterback may soon have a personal crisis on his hands. Rodgers is reportedly on the verge of being outed by a former ex-boyfriend.

The “proof” comes from a few tweets from Rodgers friend Kevin Lanflisi. The Fame Driven speculates that Lanflisi, who was once Rodgers roommate, is much more than a friend for the Packers QB. It also appears that something happened recently between the two and now Lanflisi is planning on outing his former boyfriend.

According to Queerty, Aaron Rodgers was one of the NFL players who was planning on coming out last summer. Rodgers reportedly backed out at the last minute which infuriated his reported partner Kevin Lanflisi.

Now the scorned ex-boyfriend is planning on outing Rodgers.

A spy said: “Aaron has attended numerous sports award shows with Kevin, always color coordinated and without any double female dates, including the ESPY’s. Kevin was also the first person Aaron embraced when the Packers won the Super-bowl in 2011. I just find it really strange that as of late there has been many bitter subliminal tweets on Kevin Lanflisi’s twitter alluding to a relationship much deeper than a friendship he had, with who I perceive to be Aaron Rodgers, because Kevin has NEVER once tweeted about having a girlfriend, just mainly about the Green Bay Packers, Aaron Rodgers, and Justin Bieber’s music and sitting front row at Bieber’s concert. There has been speculation for years here in Wisconsin that Aaron is gay.”

OK, so is Aaron Rodgers gay? Right now the proof is pretty flimsy. Rodgers and Lanflisi are close friends but there is no proof that they had a romantic relationship. There is also no proof that Rodgers was one of the players who was planning on coming out last summer.

Aaron Rodgers isn’t married at the moment but he has reportedly been dating Destiny Newton. Engagement rumors circulated about the two last year but Rodgers never confirmed the news.

So here’s what we know about Aaron Rodgers.

He’s 30-years-old. He plays for the Green Bay Packers. He will make his return to the field today against the Chicago Bears. He has a friend named Kevin Lanflisi. Some people think that Kevin is Aaron Rodger’s ex-boyfriend. Some people think that he’s just a friend.
    http://socialnewsdaily.com/21941/aar...ut-packers-qb/

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    I hear his new lover is Norm , special exemption for Tebow
    Warning, my sig is NSFW. But hot damn is it hot:

Click here to see how awesome.

vCash
    heard about this two days ago

doesn't concern me whether he is gay or not

vCash
    IT was wrote by Dan Evon on the 29th of December. That was Sunday and the article was posted after the finish of the Packers game. Needless to say, the article was wrote by a bitter Bears fan or two. Click "Dan Evon" and this will pop up:

Dan Evon was born, raised, and currently lives in Chicago where he works as a freelance writer for several publications. He is currently a Senior Writer at Social News Daily, the Associate Editor at The Inquisitr, and works to report on the most talked about stories of the day.

vCash
    Water is wet. And?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yaswaggin View Post
    heard about this two days ago

doesn't concern me whether he is gay or not
    My money is on a bitter Bears fan. Its a shame that they have to go this low.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewer94 View Post
    Heaven forbid it be true!

I don't care if he's gay or straight. He's a hell of a football player.

vCash
    Dude there's been multiple stories like this for the last year. Who cares?
    weird

vCash
    socialnewsdaily....its sounds about as credible as billys blog
    The real 99% are idiots and sheep when you post give me a reason to believe you are part of the 1%.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    Dude there's been multiple stories like this for the last year. Who cares?
    Has there really? I've legitimately never heard any rumors like this.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Honestly Aaron Rodgers is the perfect type of player to come out. He's good and well liked. The type of player 90% of people would go: "Eh, doesn't change the fact he's really good."
    Warning, my sig is NSFW. But hot damn is it hot:

Click here to see how awesome.

vCash
    Aside from the fact that there are plenty of Packer fans in Chicagoland, that's quite an accusation. Bitter Bears fan or not, you don't just make something like this up without some sort of evidence or else you can lose your job for libel. And any event, who gives a crap if Rodgers is gay or not. He's still the best QB in the league. That's all that should matter to your, or any NFL fan for that matter. Sounds to me like you're a bitter fundamentalist.

vCash
    He's sooooo dreamy!

vCash
    Ahhh. gotta love PSD where folks love to stir the pot.

1) Who cares?

2) FWIW I heard a similar rumor about Russell Wilson. Just sayin....

vCash
    whether he's gay or not, it won't affect his job security

the packers won't "release" him if he come's out

unlike say a safety like kerry rhodes, whos pretty damn good, but not in the upper echelon of players that rodgers is

having said that, i wish the eagles signed rhodes in the off-season, would have been huge having him right now over patrick chung

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast