Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Jerry Jones all purpose thread

Can we please have a permanent JJ thread? People can come here to slam JJ or vent about him.
    Its sad to see so many good threads get hijacked by JJ talk.

Who's the next coach? Doesn't matter because he will be JJs puppet.

Who are we going to draft? No one good because JJ is an idiot.

I'm hoping if we keep all the JJ talk here we can have better discussions in the other threads. Its not a perfect solution but hopefully it might help a bit.

Thoughts?

vCash
    Can't see other threads NOT being hijacked, but we'll give it a go

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    Can't see other threads NOT being hijacked, but we'll give it a go
    You might be right but I don't think we have anything to lose.
    Thanks Fred

vCash
    IMO, Jones is the bane to all that is good with this team and organization. I have been ambivalent to him in the past as I have always believed him to be a good owner and terrific for the sport as a business man...but, his comments in the last month or so make me really dislike him...he cares about one thing, money....winning is a secondary consideration for him....100,000 people in the seats, National TV audience on the last day of the season...who cares if you win? The buckets of cash were dropped in his alcohol-soaked lap once again

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    IMO, Jones is the bane to all that is good with this team and organization. I have been ambivalent to him in the past as I have always believed him to be a good owner and terrific for the sport as a business man...but, his comments in the last month or so make me really dislike him...he cares about one thing, money....winning is a secondary consideration for him....100,000 people in the seats, National TV audience on the last day of the season...who cares if you win? The buckets of cash were dropped in his alcohol-soaked lap once again
    I'm not a fan of JJ but I think he cared if they won or not. A win would of gave him another home game with another 100 000 people.

vCash
    I am referring to his comment after the GB debacle where he talked about the loss as great entertainment...no emotion for losing, no remorse for having a bad roster (back-ups)...he is ALL about making money, getting in front of a microphone and "proving" to the world that he can be a great GM....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred:27708691
    I am referring to his comment after the GB debacle where he talked about the loss as great entertainment...no emotion for losing, no remorse for having a bad roster (back-ups)...he is ALL about making money, getting in front of a microphone and "proving" to the world that he can be a great GM....
    To which he and possibly jr are the only ones he's "proved" it too
    It really sucks that he is so oblivious to how terrible he really is as a GM.

vCash
    Here's some more gold from Jerry. Who cares about winning as long as you play in this stadium!!!

http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/cowbo...-embarrassment

How can he not be embarassed?!?!?! I can't wait for this dip**** to get out of town. Just another middle finger from Jerry directly to us fans. Enjoy!
    Dallas Mavericks 2010-11 NBA CHAMPIONS
    Dirk Nowitzki 2010-2011 Finals MVP

Texas Rangers 2010, 2011 AL West & AL Champions

vCash
    This team will never go anywhere until he's dead. That being said Stephen Jones seems like almost as big a moron as Jerry, so we could be screwed.

NYK
    NYY
    STJ
    BIG D
    NYR
    JUVE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred:27708574

+1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10 etc.
    Mark Teixeira #25
    R- 0 H-2 HR-0 RBI-1 BB-1 SO-0 AVG-.667 OBP-.750 SLG-.667

vCash

Jerry Jones is the current Al Davis, and no not the good one from his early days.

We can all agree on this.

There will be no changes with this team until it is out of the Jones name. We are looking at 30 years of ********.

vCash
    This could just go in the jj all purpose thread.

vCash
    Disagree. I like the direction of this team and Jerry Jones.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mikel816 View Post
    Disagree. I like the direction of this team and Jerry Jones.
    Huh.
    SABRES METS COWBOYS

vCash
    They were talking about this on NFL AM.

They were discussing how average of a job that Garrett was doing....one of the analysts brought up the fact that it didn't matter much whether they get rid of Garrett because it doesn't really address the real problem (Jerry Jones as GM).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast