Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Buccaneers' 2014-2015 Opponents Announced

In case you guys were interested:

Home:
    Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, New Orleans Saints, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings, St. Louis Rams, Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals

Away:
    Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, New Orleans Saints, Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, Washington Redskins, Cleveland Browns, Pittsburgh Steelers
    I know it's way too early to speculate the difficulty of the games, and even then we're usually wrong, but that road schedule looks especially rough next year. I feel like all of those teams are Wild-Card worthy, despite rough years from some of them (Skins and Browns); not a lot of warm places either. On the other hand, I like the home schedule.

Figure it's something to talk about while we wait on a decision on a new coach.

vCash
    Chances of Freeman resigning with Vikes and becoming the starter? A welcome back game with him would be interesting

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderGodsArmor7 View Post
    Chances of Freeman resigning with Vikes and becoming the starter? A welcome back game with him would be interesting
    Its possible but i think they draft someone high and cut ties with Free and Ponder and go with Cassell and the new guy. Think Freeman could land with the Jags, Raiders or Browns if hes looking for a possible starting job.

vCash
    I like our list of opponents. Really favorable.

vCash
    I would love to play Freeman next year. An easy victory

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    I see us only winning 4-6 games next year..that schedule is brutal. All those teams with bad records could easily turn it around and have good talent. Especially the Redskins and Browns. I think the only cake walk game could be the vikes. All the other teams idk about. Those other teams could easily be in the playoffs next yeat
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_4ESkVmxCzCA/TJgFFqxdhmI/AAAAAAAAACQ/yEaxqznjzxc/s1600/anderson-silva-vs-chael-sonnen.jpg
    Diamondbacks
    Tampa Bucs
    PHX Suns
    Coyotes
    kyle MMA record 1-0

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucsfan40 View Post
    I see us only winning 4-6 games next year..that schedule is brutal. All those teams with bad records could easily turn it around and have good talent. Especially the Redskins and Browns. I think the only cake walk game could be the vikes. All the other teams idk about. Those other teams could easily be in the playoffs next yeat
    I agree with you...but we could also turn our org. around and be better than some of these teams as well...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PewterNRed View Post
    I agree with you...but we could also turn our org. around and be better than some of these teams as well...
    Bingo.

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    Vikes are the only "easy" looking team and as it was said, can easily be turned around. They get a game maneger or better at QB and can do well..

With that said, I still think this team is better and should have been 8-8 this year. If we can add one playmaker to our receiving core and an above average DE then we are pretty solid at starters. We just need better depth so we don't fall apart with injuries again

vCash
    If we get Lovie then that Bears game is really intriguing. Other wise that's a pretty tough schedule.

vCash
    I'll have to go to that Bears/Bucs game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KH12 View Post
    I'll have to go to that Bears/Bucs game.
    That would be exciting.

Part of me hopes chiefs and eagles go to the Super Bowl this year to see that reunion

vCash
    Who in our division do you guys think will give us the most problems next year?

2014 is a New Beginning

vCash
    I think it's still gonna be NO because Carolina's offense doesn't scare anyone. What makes them good is their defense but with the new IC we have I'm excited to see what he can do

vCash
    Until the saints dont have the combo of Brees and Payton they will always be good, also another off season getting better pieces for there re vamped D they could be scary next season. Carolina needs to get better on O before i would be scared of them they could even win the SB this season and i still wouldnt fear them next season. Falcons got old so fast they get Julio back but white is declining so is s jax, and gonzalez is retiring so there O could all be on Ryan/Julio's shoulders and there d is garbage!