Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 35
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    Posts
    7,294
    vCash
    1500

    Andrew Bynum Suspended for sleeping with assistant coach's wife? WTF?!?!?

    http://prosportsdaily.com/Headlines/...ticleId=282405

    If somebody has posted this already, please delete this.


    WTF?!?!?!? I wonder how many times this has happened and the COACH has been let go?


    This is CRAZY!!! lol
    What the eye doesn't see and the mind doesn't know, doesn't exist.
    Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow back: @JasonJHorn

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,716
    vCash
    1500
    No wonder his mind hasn't been on basketball. Why would the Clippers and Heat want this douche in their lockerooms.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Fresno, CA
    Posts
    2,372
    vCash
    1500
    What a boss.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    9,770
    vCash
    1500
    FWIW, there's still nothing to substantiate this - it's been going around for almost 24 hours now and nobody credible has said anything (although they probably wouldn't anyway). When Media Take Out is your source, you need to take it with a huge grain of salt.

    Fine to speculate (although I guess it sucks for the people involved), but lets just keep in mind that at this point it's "stupid rumor that is funny enough to repeat, and hey, who knows?" rather than "this is what happened".

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    10,337
    vCash
    500
    There are too many lame-o's in society that get there rocks off on listening to gossip.

    Really annoys me how much this has infected American media and culture. Nobody has any integrity of trying to get the facts or truth, just post whatever will grab attention, and then you worthless schmucks lap it up.
    Last edited by beasted86; 12-31-2013 at 03:03 AM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    10,337
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by bholly View Post
    FWIW, there's still nothing to substantiate this - it's been going around for almost 24 hours now and nobody credible has said anything (although they probably wouldn't anyway). When Media Take Out is your source, you need to take it with a huge grain of salt.

    Fine to speculate (although I guess it sucks for the people involved), but lets just keep in mind that at this point it's "stupid rumor that is funny enough to repeat, and hey, who knows?" rather than "this is what happened".
    The problem is 3/4 posters will be commenting on this thread as if it IS substantiated.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    9,206
    vCash
    7010
    Quote Originally Posted by RipCity32 View Post
    No wonder his mind hasn't been on basketball. Why would the Clippers and Heat want this douche in their lockerooms.
    To ****** Spoelstra's hot gf Nikki Sapp.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,716
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    There are too many lame-o's in society that get there rocks off on listening to gossip.

    Really annoys me how much this has infected American media and culture. Nobody has any integrity of trying to get the facts or truth, just post whatever will grab attention, and then you worthless schmucks lap it up.
    You guys haven't even signed him yet. Why get all protective over him already?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,792
    vCash
    1500
    If true lol.

    Bynum shouldn't be suspended. Not his fault the coach's wife is a sloot.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    6,750
    vCash
    1500
    Well then.
    On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

    Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    10,337
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by RipCity32 View Post
    You guys haven't even signed him yet. Why get all protective over him already?
    I'm not protective of anyone. I get annoyed with all "gossip" TMZ type threads in the NBA forum, and you will find similar posts by me in then if I do post in it.

    Annoys me in general how grown adults laugh and joke and spread rumors like little middle school teenagers. Maybe I am too serious and don't know how to quote unquote "have fun" or "take it easy"... but gossip is neither fun nor entertaining to me.

    I regularly have to son friends and my older brother whenever we are hanging out about media gossip. I did it just today on the Wade story and shut that discussion down.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    suffolk county, li ny
    Posts
    3,743
    vCash
    1500
    Definitely going to be traded you know lebron has already said no ****in way because he's bang Gloria James
    4..............2...........27
    New York State of Mind

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    H-Town/The Burgh
    Posts
    13,060
    vCash
    1500
    LeBron be like, "HELL NAW, KEEP HIM AWAY FROM MY MOMMA".

    Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    33,414
    vCash
    1000
    Lebron's mama isn't even hot... shes damn ugly. The only reason West banged her is because hes a man whore, this is validated by that damn cold sore near his mouth.

    Also you have to mostly blame the wife here. Damn ****. If anything the coach should be happy that he saw what a **** his wife is (not that it makes it easier to accept) --- if it wasn't Bynum it was probably another player. Wouldn't surprise me if West slept with her too.

    I wouldn't take the article too seriously, but where theres smoke, theres usually a fire.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Republic of Moldova
    Posts
    2,587
    vCash
    1500
    this can`t be for real
    Thats`s the spirit TEAM, that`s the spirit ...



Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •