JR Smith tweets bitterness at Knicks [coughs LOLS] betrayal

@TheRealJRSmith #OnceAgain

OPERATION "BOOM!"
    THE BLOW UP WILL BE TELEVISED

King Phil's entrance music
    I follow rules and appreciate the ignore button

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KniCks4LiFe View Post
    First of all, I love your sig!!! Lmao at Amare skipping in the background behind the oblivious Woody! Such a microcosm of our season.

But seriously, if cutting JR's lil brother is an act of betrayal, then Im curious what cutting JR is to him.

vCash
    How do we know he's referring to his brother getting cut? Assumptions are not truths. I'm the last person to come to his defense. I just don't see what some of you see.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnickVeteran View Post
    How do we know he's referring to his brother getting cut? Assumptions are not truths. I'm the last person to come to his defense. I just don't see what some of you see.
    You're right they can't prove it. Maybe JR told Chris he's cut off, and he should support himself with that contract. He should still think about what he's putting on the computer before he does it.

vCash
    ^ that picture is jesus compared to the pictures I've seen Smith post of over the years. Knick fans need a villain.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnickVeteran View Post
    he posted that photo after he heard the news of his brother's release. His brother's release wasn't told to him first. It's very unlikely it's not about Chris.
    OPERATION "BOOM!"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knick_Fever View Post
    First of all, I love your sig!!! Lmao at Amare skipping in the background behind the oblivious Woody! Such a microcosm of our season.
    Thanks homie! it stood out as I was watching some game tapes. Then I said what a perfect sig this is. Stat just didn't care what the score was, what was going on, he just AJ Lee'd infront of his coach w/ no f__ to give.
    OPERATION "BOOM!"

vCash
    F the whole team....love the sig tho
    Video of Carmelo Anthony first time in the Barclays center http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZIIQmQ2qRA

Quote Originally Posted by oballers View Post
    the only statistic I will care about is how many W's we have and how much fun it was watching us get those Ws.

If you don't understand what I mean see the formula below:

((Amount of Joy)* Playoff Wins * # of Championships/ Number of times cheered) * # of beers drunk / % of trash talking

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    Woodson can't control JR...he keeps going on the computer saying stupid ****...the league has fined him....now it's time for Woodson to fine him. JR should be working on his game instead of tweeting.

He's not being held accountable. **** Chris Smith, he can't play...he need to go overseas...he's a wasted roster spot.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    Latest rumor is that Dolan hit the roof after reading Smiths comments and has ordered Knicks brass to trade him as soon as he is eligible. I hope this is true!

vCash
    JR is a love hate guy for me, loved him more than hatred last season, this year, he lost his ****ing mind, I was very pleased with the signing initial, at this point enough is enough, the off court **** is ridiculous and without a coach and vets to keep him in check hes a straight cancer

12. 12-31-2013, 09:23 AM
    Reason
    Unnecessary, Grow up by the way...

vCash
    I think this just proves that JR actually has shiiiit for brains.

It's not betrayal when everyone knew he was going to be cut eventually, and the fact that he was even signed in the first place was a gesture of kindness (and stupidity) by the organization. Hopefully the rumor that Dolan is livid and wants to get rid of JR now is true. He needs to go.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankstheknicks View Post
    You'd have to be either real stupid or really really gullible. ..the writing is on the wall son......are you kidding me????? This must be a joke right???
    #1 I'm not your son

#2 I'd refrain from calling names if I were you

#3 We don't know conclusively whether he's talking about the knicks. Show me where did he mention us in anyway.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankstheknicks View Post
    You'd have to be either real stupid or really really gullible. ..the writing is on the wall son......are you kidding me????? This must be a joke right???

I was about to write the same thing. This guy can not be serious. he doesn't see what other people see? OPEN YOUR EYES lol

JR Smith is a turd in the punch bowl and this guy must love the taste of turd cause he's drinking it up

vCash
    Hopefully Dolan is serious.. Get this dumbass off the knicks FINALLY.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast