Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,241
    vCash
    1500

    "Whole Life" - Kevin Durant rap

    I don't remember when was the last time a super star came out with rap verse, not bad too.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8_sSl82xTo

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,277
    vCash
    1500
    wow he actually killed it he has some skills but could get in trouble for his lyrics not what i expected
    Last edited by theducksmuggler; 12-30-2013 at 07:01 PM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Gentrified Brooklyn
    Posts
    4,576
    vCash
    1500
    that was weak.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,416
    vCash
    1500

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,360
    vCash
    1500
    I hate rap, especially in the nba. anyone remember shaq n kobe?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    33,419
    vCash
    1000
    Its not good, thats all I have to say.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,141
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by WES KOAST View Post
    I hate rap, especially in the nba. anyone remember shaq n kobe?
    I hate trolls, especially in the nba forum, remember when this site didnt have any?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    6,131
    vCash
    1500


    Quote Originally Posted by Inside Hoops member, 2009
    If your team picks him in the top 10, the GM should be fired. Every year there are comparable talents to Steph who go undrafted. He is not worth a first round pick, let alone a lottery pick.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    5,661
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by WES KOAST View Post
    I hate rap, especially in the nba. anyone remember shaq n kobe?
    HAHA that was the best! shaq's freestyle was amazing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lQW-FWMcBo

    LMFAO! best freestyle ever by a nba player but Ron artest song is in second....

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH2kZ0S7gfw
    Last edited by Denver-boy; 12-31-2013 at 07:27 PM.

    DRAFT DEVIN FUNCHESS BRONCOS!


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    5,661
    vCash
    1500

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    40,194
    vCash
    1255
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftcoast_yg View Post
    I hate trolls, especially in the nba forum, remember when this site didnt have any?
    looooool


  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    6,131
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Denver-boy View Post
    HAHA that was the best! shaq's freestyle was amazing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lQW-FWMcBo

    LMFAO! best freestyle ever by a nba player but Ron artest song is in second....

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH2kZ0S7gfw
    Lmao... "and I ain't gotta brag"
    And then one bar later "around here we the best"


    Quote Originally Posted by Inside Hoops member, 2009
    If your team picks him in the top 10, the GM should be fired. Every year there are comparable talents to Steph who go undrafted. He is not worth a first round pick, let alone a lottery pick.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •