Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 79
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    West Melbourne FL
    Posts
    65
    vCash
    1500

    49ers' 2014 opponents

    Fourteen of their 16 games were pre-set. The final two opponents were decided Sunday. The 49ers finished second in the NFC West, so they play NFC North second-place team Chicago at home and play NFC South second-place team New Orleans on the road.

    Home
    Arizona
    St. Louis
    Seattle
    Philadelphia
    Washington
    Kansas City
    San Diego
    Chicago

    Away
    Arizona
    St. Louis
    Seattle
    Dallas
    N.Y. Giants
    Denver
    Oakland
    New Orleans

    What do you guys think about the teams opponents next year. I think it will be a hard schedule.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,255
    vCash
    1500
    lol. A rougher schedule than this season, but I guess we never know what teams will fall apart in 2014.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    22,626
    vCash
    1500
    I don't think they should ever schedule a 49ers-Raiders
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,255
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    I don't think they should ever schedule a 49ers-Raiders
    Gang warfare in the parking lot.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    22,626
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by hamburger View Post
    Gang warfare in the parking lot.
    exactly. I mean easy win, but at what cost?

    Over under

    5 killed

    10 arrested
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    20,906
    vCash
    1500
    At first glance, that road schedule looks pretty difficult.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    22,626
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Leandres_sf View Post
    At first glance, that road schedule looks pretty difficult.
    Really? I love our schedule. Denver will be beatable, NO's is very beatable, Giants-They are our krypto, Oakland-easy. Hard game, obviously Seattle, perhaps Arizona.

    I LOVE our schedule next year.
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    8,830
    vCash
    1500
    Alright BigCheeze, downsos, OreCoaster... time for another Denver game

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    8,910
    vCash
    1500
    Who is going to the game in Dallas?? THIS GUY!!!!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    491
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by FL49er View Post
    Fourteen of their 16 games were pre-set. The final two opponents were decided Sunday. The 49ers finished second in the NFC West, so they play NFC North second-place team Chicago at home and play NFC South second-place team New Orleans on the road.

    Home
    Arizona
    St. Louis
    Seattle
    Philadelphia
    Washington
    Kansas City
    San Diego
    Chicago

    Away
    Arizona
    St. Louis
    Seattle
    Dallas
    N.Y. Giants
    Denver
    Oakland
    New Orleans

    What do you guys think about the teams opponents next year. I think it will be a hard schedule.
    So we go TO the Superdome for the 3rd year in a row.

    I'm pretty sure the Oakland game is being played in London to further kick that can down the road

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    santa cruz, ca
    Posts
    4,947
    vCash
    1500
    does anyone remember wher they release the dates for these games. i think im gonna try and go out to NY for that one.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Allentown, PA
    Posts
    15,723
    vCash
    1500
    I wouldn't bank on Oakland being an "easy" game, they're going to have over 60 million to spend in FA so they could be a completely different team. Not saying FA moves fix everything but they could plug some holes that's for sure. Just an insane amount of money to use.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Allentown, PA
    Posts
    15,723
    vCash
    1500
    Giants game might be a trip to make, I just can't stand NY/NJ fans from living in this area my whole life.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,108
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenstater View Post
    does anyone remember wher they release the dates for these games. i think im gonna try and go out to NY for that one.
    April or May I think.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Nothern Colorado
    Posts
    1,648
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by nutty View Post
    Alright BigCheeze, downsos, OreCoaster... time for another Denver game
    DONE!!!! As soon as we can get tickets, we ARE THERE!
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •