Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Portland 24-6 @ New Orleans 13-15

at

TV: CSNW, FSNO

Mon, Dec 30 8:00 PM EST

vCash
    It appears that our mighty run has come down to earth. Two loses in a row and the Thunder tomorrow. It's sad to say that I will view Dec a disappointment if we lose tomorrow. It started great but to buckle at the end when the games are more important hurts. 12-4 Dec is good...not great...but good. Losing 3 in a row would be unacceptable.

Come on team...dig down deep and beat the Thunder tomorrow...Don't care if it's by 1 or 20. Just win and get to 30 before we get to 10 in the lost column.
    So Say We All!!!

vCash
    our defense is brutal

vCash
    man 2 losses in the last second in a row. our karma has been reversed from a few weeks ago

vCash
    Portland has been playing worse for a few weeks now. I was hoping it was just a lull and that we'd sharpen up again before we started losing games we should clearly win. But it looks like we did slide enough to start dropping those types of games now.

We might fall back into the type of play we predicted in the summer resulting in a 5-8 seed. Or maybe this lull is enough to motivate us to play even better than we have this season.

The cool sign is we have had all that success so far without ever really having our defense locked in. I think our players are feeling upset and embarrassed to start dropping games now especially after being viewed as a legitimate team. I wouldn't be surprised to see them better than ever to finish out the season after maybe a few bumps in getting their play synced up.