Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Next Saturday at 8 ET: Saints at Eagles

Not a gameday thread since UD does those better. 4th ranked offense and 4th ranked DEFENSE vs. 2nd ranked offense and 29th ranked defense. Looks like the old days except the Saints are the balanced team!

The Eagles have played 3 games against top 15 defenses (Giants twice and Cardinals). The Saints played 8 games against top 15 defenses (7 against top 11).

The Eagles have played 7 games against top 15 offenses. The Saints played 5 games against top 15 offenses.

The Eagles have weakest strength of schedule of all NFC playoff teams and weakest strength of victory. The Saints had the strongest schedule and strength of victory (strongest in the whole NFC).

Looks like the Eagles inflated their offensive numbers by stomping bad defenses while the Saints put up good offensive numbers against better defenses. The Saints are tested, too.

vCash
    The Saints spent the last 75% of the regular season 6-5. We are a .500 football team overall. And a losing team on the road. I wouldn't get my hopes up. 24-17 eagles and that's being kind.

vCash
    Eagles don't have the kind of pass rush that has terrorized us on the road. I think Saints win
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jayjay33 View Post
    The Saints spent the last 75% of the regular season 6-5. We are a .500 football team overall. And a losing team on the road. I wouldn't get my hopes up. 24-17 eagles and that's being kind.
    wrong board the falcons forum is two rows up
    "They want a pimp to give them some money, but I don't do that. But baby I'm a Saints fan that's why I say Who Dat." -Juvenile

vCash
    Saints 27 Eagles 20
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Your team won't get the luxury of playing inside that warm superdome so this game will be a loss for you guys. Your home/ road splits tell me everything I need to know about this upcoming game. The Saints are an entirely different team on the road then they're at home.

vCash
    Big talk from a team that's 4-4 at home.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    Big talk from a team that's 4-4 at home.
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyPhan290 View Post
    Your team won't get the luxury of playing inside that warm superdome so this game will be a loss for you guys. Your home/ road splits tell me everything I need to know about this upcoming game. The Saints are an entirely different team on the road then they're at home.
    Look who we've played on the road...Carolina, New England, Seattle, St. Louis and New York. 4 of those teams have dominant pass rushes (which you don't), the other has a solid defense a great head coach and one of the best QBs of all time (which you don't). Don't tell me about those other games. You won't get to Brees the way those teams did, and you don't have Brady to pull out a miracle. You guys have played cupcake teams and think you're good cuz you dominated them. We'll see how things go Saturday night.

vCash

vCash
    if eagles pass rush doesnt show up, brees will shred the eagles secondary

more often then not this season, they havent showed up, and the saints have a good o-line.

thats the key to the game IMO

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by saintsfan33 View Post
    Look who we've played on the road...Carolina, New England, Seattle, St. Louis and New York. 4 of those teams have dominant pass rushes (which you don't), the other has a solid defense a great head coach and one of the best QBs of all time (which you don't). Don't tell me about those other games. You won't get to Brees the way those teams did, and you don't have Brady to pull out a miracle. You guys have played cupcake teams and think you're good cuz you dominated them. We'll see how things go Saturday night.
    Our pass rush can sure dominate your undersized offensive line.Trent Cole has spin moves that he uses to attack the quarterback and we will have much success against that sketchy offensive line of New Orleans. Also there's no excuse for losing,your favorite team got embarassed by Seattle in the cold elements. That game proved that Brees and this offense cannot operate if the crowd noise is very high and if they're on the road in cold conditions.

What makes you think that your defense will be able to stop Lesean Mccoy and this prolific offense at home? This team utilizes the full width of the field with their speedy recievers running backs and tight ends. Idk how your suspect defense will stop that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NOheisman View Post
    wrong board the falcons forum is two rows up

The plane boss, the plane!

vCash
    The plane boss, the plane!
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyPhan290 View Post
    Our pass rush can sure dominate your undersized offensive line.Trent Cole has spin moves that he uses to attack the quarterback and we will have much success against that sketchy offensive line of New Orleans. Also there's no excuse for losing,your favorite team got embarassed by Seattle in the cold elements. That game proved that Brees and this offense cannot operate if the crowd noise is very high and if they're on the road in cold conditions.

What makes you think that your defense will be able to stop Lesean Mccoy and this prolific offense at home? This team utilizes the full width of the field with their speedy recievers running backs and tight ends. Idk how your suspect defense will stop that.
    What suspect defense are you talking about? The one that finished 4th in the NFL this season? Sorry you're thinking of the Saints last year. If you want to talk about suspect defenses, how do you think the Eagles are gonna stop our offense? You're sitting here talking about your dominant offense, but you barely put up 24 against the worst defense in football in Dallas.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast