Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: why do you think da should get canned?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • he started Mcgloin 1-5 over tp and tp already beat the bolts

3 20.00%
  • he started Mcgloin 1-6 over the 3-5 tp (more wins are more wins)

2 13.33%
  • team unprepared, he is emotionless and no team pump or anger when a player messes up l

10 66.67%
  • no halftime adjustment

10 66.67%
  • same bullcrap playcalling he lets olson run on first down every time

4 26.67%
  • hes a woose in the locker room

4 26.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 105 1231151101 ... LastLast
    vCash

Five reasons to FIRE d.a.

IF you believe Dennis Allen should be fired give five reasons ..my five were the polls,,WE CAN TALK ABOUT THE STAFF IN THIS THREAD like garbage offense or weak d wherever you put blame.-Coach
    Last edited by RAIDERCOACH; 12-25-2013 at 06:07 PM.
    “It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.”
    ― André Gide, Autumn Leaves

vCash
    No poll posted.

The only reason he should be fired is if Gruden is hired.

He will not be fired without Gruden being hired.

Be ready for 2014 with Allen at the helm. Gonna be a great offseason and we are gonna see some solid football next year.

Talent brought in will make a world of difference.

vCash
    Where is the option for "none of the above" or the option for "I don't think he should get canned". Probably afraid to find out, if that option existed it would be higher then the other options combined.

vCash
    I think he made the right choice by starting McGloin over Pryor. Pryor was absolutely horrid. I voted for the other 3 reasons though.

vCash
    I'm still not sure why you guys want DA as the coach anyway. He's never accomplished anything and he still hasn't proved he is head coach material. He ran a middle of the pack defense in his ONE SINGLE year as defensive coordinator. What does he bring to the table as a head coach? What's one single positive of having him as head coach or even hiring him as head coach in the first place? I've asked that question in numerous threads and nobody has tried to answer that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy Raider View Post
    No poll posted.

He will not be fired without Gruden being hired.

Be ready for 2014 with Allen at the helm. Gonna be a great offseason and we are gonna see some solid football next year.

Talent brought in will make a world of difference.
    Great post. Its exactly how I feel, I am also looking forward to 2014.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oak18 View Post
    I'm still not sure why you guys want DA as the coach anyway. He's never accomplished anything and he still hasn't proved he is head coach material. He ran a middle of the pack defense in his ONE SINGLE year as defensive coordinator. What does he bring to the table as a head coach? What's one single positive of having him as head coach or even hiring him as head coach in the first place? I've asked that question in numerous threads and nobody has tried to answer that.
    There have been plenty of reasons given but the Allen haters just prefer to ignore them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    There have been plenty of reasons given but the Allen haters just prefer to ignore them.
    Name these reasons. I don't want any petty moral **** either.

vCash
    Name these reasons. I don't want any petty moral **** either.
    I will not. I have done it before in other threads. I no longer wish to feed the Allen haters anymore.

vCash
    You only fire him if it allows you to bring in a more experienced, big name head coach who can also attract a top young free agent or two in the offseason. Otherwise, you stick with DA.
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    I will not. I have done it before in other threads. I no longer wish to feed the Allen haters anymore.
    That's a good way to get out of it. I'm not a Allen hater. He's just not head coach material. He has never proved to be, so why should I think otherwise?

12. 12-26-2013, 12:32 AM
    Reason
    language/quoting deleted post(s) - DG

13. 12-26-2013, 12:48 AM
    Reason
    language/quoting deleted post(s) - DG

vCash
    If it weren't for **** like this, we wouldn't have PSD.
    true. we'd be Charger fans.
    believing what you believe in. sticking up for your rights and sticking up for the rights of others from time to time. do it your way. don't let the culture tell you what to do. that's being a Raider. -Al Davis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy Raider View Post
    Pretty much this. Let's wrap it up.

vCash
    The players play for him and he has their support, they've never given up, the KC game after being down big early in the game kept fighting back scoring 31 pts. Take ANY coach in the NFL and say , here is what's left from the last year, we have virtually no draft and we are so deep in the hole cap wise that next year we are gonna gut the place, bring in no-name players , change the culture (something that doesn't show in the win-loss column) and compete with a Vet QB and two rookies maybe 3......now go out and get us to 8-8 or better . Allen I believe has changed the culture , the players are buying what he's selling, to throw that out so another coach can come in and reap the benefits of his foundation with cap money and a full draft to me would be unfair ..........AND I bet you Allen would be successful elsewhere being he was sought after before RM hired him.

vCash
    That's a good way to get out of it. I'm not a Allen hater. He's just not head coach material. He has never proved to be, so why should I think otherwise?
    Gruden wasn't HC material until he was given a chance.......and where is he now?

There is no such thing as an experienced rookie HC

How do we know who is HC material unless they are put in that position.

I could give you a number of examples of HC's who failed there first couple of years and went on to be successful head coaches because the organization showed patience....they didn't just win they were winning year after year. It has to start somewhere , we need to lose the Davis mentality of "winning now", it worked in the 70's and 80's but it's blown chunks ever since!

Page 1 of 105 1231151101 ... LastLast