0 0%
  • Tie - Trick Question

1 9.09%
  • World Implodes - **** the Mayans

2 18.18%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Wildcard Weekend IGT: New Orleans Brees' @ NFC East Champion Eagles - 7:10 PM CT

Wildcard Weekend

NFC Wild Card Weekend
    Date: Saturday January 4th, 2014
    Time: 8:10 PM ET/ 5:10 PM PT
    Channel: NBC

New Orleans Saints (11-5) Vs. Philadelphia Eagles (10-6)

I'll add all the pretty stuff later, for now, this is it. Who would have thought this was a double digit win team, other than me of course. It all comes down to this, Saturday night, at the Linc, Brees and Co. coming to our house. It's gonna be cold, it's outdoors, anything can happen right? Right?

Let's go Eagles!!!!!!

Let's ****ING Go!!!!!
    Last edited by BDawk4Prez; 01-02-2014 at 01:43 PM.
    All I do is hit. I even hit your mother once. Yep, hit it good.

vCash
    Playoffs *****es!!!!

vCash
    Anxious to get this thread started Bdawk?

This season is already a success. It was a success before last nights game even but losing to the Cowboys would suck.

That being said, since they're going to play the game anyway.... Let's win this thing !

vCash
    This thread came quickly.
    The Saints were 3-5 on the road this year - and it WILL be cold on Saturday. Highs in the 30's and lows in the teens.

Let's go Eagles. WOW - this is better than last year.

Just think. The fans of TWENTY teams are done for the year. Some teams have already fired their coaches and others will do so today. These fans will have nothing better to do than watch the NFL playoffs this weekend, WITHOUT their teams in it - rooting for or against the Eagles.

vCash
    Pretty awesome season and one of the most fun I can remember. Maybe that's because this is in the moment and I just can't remember how much fun some of the others were, maybe because it's so unexpected, but this is a fun year. I think we've got a legitimate shot at this thing. New Orleans has the ability to be less than good on the road, and the Eagles have reeled off 4 straight at home.

I'll go 31-28 Midnight Green.
    #ClutchTime

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Anxious to get this thread started Bdawk?

This season is already a success. It was a success before last nights game even but losing to the Cowboys would suck.

That being said, since they're going to play the game anyway.... Let's win this thing !
    I've been the IGT ace this year. 5 starts with a 4-1 record. fanophilly, 11 starts with a 6-5 record. I mean, the kid has potential, but I don't think he has the moxy to get it done.

Some may point to my small sample size, I agree, the starts aren't bewildering. But, I survived a blizzard, 2 win or go home scenarios, and generated the bye week IGT that got the ball rolling. Of course I threw up a stinker against the Vikings, it happens though, right?

I won't take all the credit, wait, yes I will.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    Pretty awesome season and one of the most fun I can remember. Maybe that's because this is in the moment and I just can't remember how much fun some of the others were, maybe because it's so unexpected, but this is a fun year. I think we've got a legitimate shot at this thing. New Orleans has the ability to be less than good on the road, and the Eagles have reeled off 4 straight at home.

I'll go 31-28 Midnight Green.
    I really, really want a chance to play the Panthers. They do nothing for mw outside of their defense.

Could you imagine winning against NO and getting that shot. Oh my. Oh ****ing my!

vCash
    The **** is everyone? Get your priorities straight *****es!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I really, really want a chance to play the Panthers. They do nothing for mw outside of their defense.

Could you imagine winning against NO and getting that shot. Oh my. Oh ****ing my!
    But their defense is just that damn good. It's stifling.

That said, it's set up perfectly for us to skip Seattle. I'm rooting hard for SF over GB because I think SF is the one team who goes into Seattle and wins. If we can take care of NO and Carolina (this is my "way getting ahead of myself scenario"), I could see a world where the NFC championship game is in Philadelphia against SF, with SF coming off of a brutal bare-knuckle brawl in Seattle, banged up, bloodied and bruised and not as up for that game.

But rewinding a little bit.....we need to beat New Orleans first.
    #ClutchTime

vCash

That said, it's set up perfectly for us to skip Seattle. I'm rooting hard for SF over GB because I think SF is the one team who goes into Seattle and wins. If we can take care of NO and Carolina (this is my "way getting ahead of myself scenario"), I could see a world where the NFC championship game is in Philadelphia against SF, with SF coming off of a brutal bare-knuckle brawl in Seattle, banged up, bloodied and bruised and not as up for that game.

I'm right there with ya. Oh man, what a ride!

vCash

Gonna need to update that Purdy sig of yours too.

vCash
    Well it finally here playoff time we play at night so the temp should be in the low teens which should make it harder for Saints. Eagles put up 30 like they normally do. Dallas is the only team for whatever reason can make the offense look average other than that the offense puts on a show. Obviously it going to come down to how good the defense can play, can they win the TO battle like they have done during the hot streak. Corners need to play good man to man defense like they did against Dez. front 7 needs to get some sacks like in the Bears game. It's a tall order but anything is possible.

Introducing the Eagles O-Line

vCash
    Brees still scares me but that team is completely different on the road. Even in two of their wins they should have lost vs Tampa (blown FG by tampa) and could have lost vs Atlanta who played them tough that game. This is a big game for their cover backers and safeties...... Saints obviously have Graham but they also feature a ton a passes to Sproles and Thomas. Almost 63% of their completions are to RBs/TE's, so they need to step up. Hopefully Earl Wolff is back too, that would help.

Their oline needs to play better too. Dallas really got to Foles a decent amount and Jordan/Galette can get after the QB.

vCash
    Why do I bother posting in the NFL main?

vCash
    Going to be a tough game, even if they lose the playoff experience will be valuable to the young guys and the future of this team. Ryans and Kendricks will be the keys to this game because I expect Graham and sproles/thomas to see the football a lot this weekend.

Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast