I would just love for somebody to please tell me why
1. Jerry Jones refuses to fire Jason garrett: This guy is a horrible coach, can't motivate players and his "culture" sucks because it is a 8-8 culture. He can't handle players and he has lost the locker room every season. Conclusion: Fire Garrett, go after a strong coach who can coach players other than "good character" guys.
2. Why is Jeff Heath on the active roster? This guy is beyond horrible and is the worst starting safety on the PLANET. He can't cover or tackle and fails to make plays when he just so happens to be in the right place. Is it Kiffin wants a player that looks like John Lynch at safety? Because Heath most def doesn't play like Lynch. Wilcox was a way better safety yet he is on the bench??????? Conclusion: Draft a safety early in the draft
3. Why was Monte Kiffin not fired? Clearly Rob is a way better coach, but we stuck with Monte Kiffin and that horrible Tampa 2. We saw it didn't work when we were giving up 500 yards a game he has to go.
4. WHy pay Romo 100 Million? He is 34 and Orton looked better running the offense and he hasn't touched the field all season long. That means we can have a QB making 2 million a season play just as well has one make 20 million a season. Also the bad offensive movement was because of ROMO Orton threw for 368 yards and Romo is struggling to throw for 200 yards in a game. Conclusion: Draft a QB in rounds 1-3 and as soon as romo has got his guaranteed money CUT HIM that same day.
5. Dallas fans and coaches can't see you will not win with "good character" guys. I say this every single season and i'm correct every single season... "Good character" guys can't get players pumped to play because nobody is going to follow a mr. goody two shoes, but they will follow the lead of a rough neck. Conclusion: Until we sign and draft thouse "questionable character" we will be 8-8, need those high emotion players on both sides of the ball. I.E (Dez Brant not Ray Curruth) "that is for the guy who will say I want hardcore criminals on the team"