Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Fire Hoke!

Lmao. Sure why not end the Michigan-ND rivalry with a pick 6.

so rumor is it that Harbaugh and SF management aren't getting along still...anyone think it would be damn cool if we got him somehow?

I hate the guys personality, but he's a damn good coach.

Quote Originally Posted by lizardking13 View Post
    so rumor is it that Harbaugh and SF management aren't getting along still...anyone think it would be damn cool if we got him somehow?

I hate the guys personality, but he's a damn good coach.
    It would be cool but I doubt he has any interest in coming here when he could pick his next NFL job, or even 30 better college jobs

Harbaugh would have the UM program up and running fast. Look what he did at Stanford in such a short time. And he would be able to recruit the hell out of the west coast.

No Devin Funchess today.

Devin Gardner needs to go. He killed that drive that should have been a TD instead of a field goal. Fumbling the snap is bad enough but following it up with a near pick 6 is terrible.

Every time Gardner drops back I expect a turnover

3 turnovers on the last 4 Michigan touches. Yeah Brady this is why we boo. You guys keep making the same mistakes and never fix them.

just hand it to Green or Smith every play

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    It would be cool but I doubt he has any interest in coming here when he could pick his next NFL job, or even 30 better college jobs
    It gives him the opportunity to bring his alma mater back to prominence. That's pretty cool if you ask me.

I know it's a pipe dream.... But I can dream!

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Devin Gardner needs to go. He killed that drive that should have been a TD instead of a field goal. Fumbling the snap is bad enough but following it up with a near pick 6 is terrible.
    Gardner sucks ballsack but we don't have anything better. :-(

Quote Originally Posted by lizardking13 View Post
    Gardner sucks ballsack but we don't have anything better. :-(
    If we are going to suck anyway why not just play Shane Morris and see what you have? Clearly no matter who is back there will make stupid turnovers so its either the guy you know or you don't. Which admittedly could bring worse consequences than initial thought would suggest.

True. I guess if I was in hokes position, I'd throw in Shane just to see. We're going to lose like 6 games anyway. Get him so experience.

To add to that the o-line has played better this year so the worries of Shane getting killed back there should clam down, just a bit. That said the defense is getting beat up the second half against Miami and that's very disappointing. I think we can no longer just overlook teams due to the Akron, Connecticut and now Miami (OH) games. Michigan just doesn't look like they are so far above those teams level. They look closer to even which shows how far this program has fallen.

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast