Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    One day we might have an above average QB again... if we had one this year we might just have one loss. But alas it wasn't meant to be. Hopefully McCaffrey is that guy next year.
    I'm already looking ahead to Milton lol

Sounds like Speight is transferring next year so we are going into next year with Peters of McCaffery at QB (unless Jim convinces another mediocre to piss-poor QB to transfer here).

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Sounds like Speight is transferring next year so we are going into next year with Peters of McCaffery at QB (unless Jim convinces another mediocre to piss-poor QB to transfer here).
    Or the Shea Patterson rumors are true. Just doing the speculation thing here but maybe Speight knows something...

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Or the Shea Patterson rumors are true. Just doing the speculation thing here but maybe Speight knows something...
    I heard that Jim told him no to coming to Michigan but who knows what is going on at this point.

Also:
    Michigan redshirt junior WR Drake Harris will transfer as a graduate.
    Harris (6'4/188) began his career with the Wolverines as a receiver, but shifted over to the secondary this past offseason. However, injuries in the Michigan receiving corp forced a move back to wideout during the current season. He finishes his career in Ann Arbor having caught three passes for 21 yards. As a graduate transfer, Harris will be eligible to play immediately when the 2018 season boots up next fall.
    No surprise there. He did not play much this year and with Crawford, DPJ, and a (hopefully) healthy Tarik Black next year he was not going to see any time anyway.

Oh boy, Michigan Vs. South Carolina in the Outback Bowl.

O/U 5 times they show the Clowney hit.

Oh boy, Michigan Vs. South Carolina in the Outback Bowl.

O/U 5 times they show the Clowney hit.
    ugh

Patterson (6'2/203) is expected to visit the school on Saturday, and take in the UCLA-Michigan basketball game that day. Perhaps the "juiciest" part of the story is that there are reports that Patterson and his brother Sean are a "package" deal. Sean currently serves as senior player personnel analyst at Ole Miss, and Michigan is reportedly looking for a way to creatively bring him onto the staff. It's also been reported that Patterson would like to make his decision before December 20. This could all get very interesting, if it's not interesting already.
    via rotoworld

Not trying to presume anything but it does seem there might be fire to the Patterson-Michigan smoke.

via rotoworld

Not trying to presume anything but it does seem there might be fire to the Patterson-Michigan smoke.
    I wonder if Patterson does come here, what would the attrition from the QB level be, I mean this isn't like our typical graduate transfer, this would be a guy pretty much penciled in for 2+ years. McCaffrey, Milton, Peters, would they all leave? Could we legitimately lose 5 QBs at once? (not that Malzone was ever a true factor, but still)

I wonder if Patterson does come here, what would the attrition from the QB level be, I mean this isn't like our typical graduate transfer, this would be a guy pretty much penciled in for 2+ years. McCaffrey, Milton, Peters, would they all leave? Could we legitimately lose 5 QBs at once? (not that Malzone was ever a true factor, but still)
    I haven't the faintest clue. I do not care how they do it, I just want a quality starting QB at Michigan. The last one was what? Chad Henne? **** starting QB's have doomed or limited this program for a while now.

Early speculation I have seen seems to think Patterson will choose Michigan. I'd expect we will know more come Saturday/Sunday.

Also this: http://mgoblue.com/schedule.aspx?schedule=471

Michigan kicks off next year with a night game in ND. That is going to be a fun one.

Early speculation I have seen seems to think Patterson will choose Michigan. I'd expect we will know more come Saturday/Sunday.

Also this: http://mgoblue.com/schedule.aspx?schedule=471

Michigan kicks off next year with a night game in ND. That is going to be a fun one.
    we have differing opinions of "fun"

we have differing opinions of "fun"
    Fun in theory anyway. With our luck in sporting teams they'll get beat either largely or in an heartbreaking fashion.

Fun in theory anyway. With our luck in sporting teams they'll get beat either largely or in an heartbreaking fashion.
    That's usually how it goes and then we get hit with the bonus gut shot of losses against rivals

(somehow Minnesota never gets credit as a rival, bit I digress)

Pretty nice game for Patterson to be at today. 15 point second half comeback against UCLA topped off with an easy OT

I wonder if the game actually has any amount of influence lol, I'm guessing no but it couldn't hurt right?

Pretty nice game for Patterson to be at today. 15 point second half comeback against UCLA topped off with an easy OT

I wonder if the game actually has any amount of influence lol, I'm guessing no but it couldn't hurt right?
    I'm not a fan of NCAAB at least until March but I did catch the end of that game. Nice come back by the boys and a good showing for the guest(s)! Apparently Patterson brought a few ex-Ole Miss teammates looking to transfer as well, Van Jefferson (WR) and Deontay Anderson (safety). As luck would have it Michigan could use some depth in both spots. As far as I know he does not have any other visits lined up so it seems like its all but settled that he's coming here (watch in the next few hours he announces he is going elsewhere).

Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast