Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
    Can now take this win to the bank.

Extra sticker for O'Korn, Bush, McKeon and Gentry.

Those two TE were huge today.

I LOVE what Deon Bush brings to this defense. He is fast and always near the ball, he seems to have good instincts for being a young LB being thrown in the starters role.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    I LOVE what Deon Bush brings to this defense. He is fast and always near the ball, he seems to have good instincts for being a young LB being thrown in the starters role.
    he's a bad man lol

the starting DL is ridiculous, everyone knows Solomon and Gary were elite 5 star mega recruits, but Winivich and Hurst could've fooled me

1-5 against the rivals (I'd be stunned if they beat OSU this year). Not a good look for Jim. No I am not advocating for him to be fired but it does deserve to be pointed out that he has not really accomplished two of the more important things of the job thus far.

I was reading today that apparently people were on MGoBlog calling for Harbaugh's head

People are pathetic.

You guys have still got a shot at the playoff if you can knock off PSU and OSU, although Penn State's going to be pretty touch in a couple weeks.
    "Here on the field, from up close, just watching coach Vance Joseph, from here, you watch him now on the screen"- Sergio Dipp

Quote Originally Posted by LordJohn View Post
    You guys have still got a shot at the playoff if you can knock off PSU and OSU, although Penn State's going to be pretty touch in a couple weeks.
    I agree in theory, but I do not think Michigan has enough offense to beat those two teams. In my mind those games are close for three until the opposition's offense scores late. Michigan QB's are struggling and the line/weapons are playing ugly ball. Could it change? Sure, but for 4 straight games they have been terrible, I do not know what Jim can do to turn it around.

I still can't get over the ***** slapping michigan put on PSU last year. That was a "could've scored 70" type game. Obviously that won't happen again but it feels like we know how to prepare for them

and yes I just jinxed the **** out of it

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    I still can't get over the ***** slapping michigan put on PSU last year. That was a "could've scored 70" type game. Obviously that won't happen again but it feels like we know how to prepare for them
    My buddy said the same thing. In theory, if they can contain Saquon Barkley Michigan might find themselves in an advantageous position. Then again, Northwestern held him to 75 yards on 16 carries (53 on a single run) and still lost by 24. Michigan needs to offense to not be garbage to win that game.

My buddy said the same thing. In theory, if they can contain Saquon Barkley Michigan might find themselves in an advantageous position. Then again, Northwestern held him to 75 yards on 16 carries (53 on a single run) and still lost by 24. Michigan needs to offense to not be garbage to win that game.
    Northwesten has a 1 back offense just like PSU so it wasn't surprising to see that happen, and a side note about NU, how overrated is that QB? He was hyped up like a top 5 round draft guy just because of height... sound familiar?

also, that would've been an actual game if not for penalties and turnovers, NU screwed up every chance they had
    Last edited by GuySir; 10-14-2017 at 12:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Northwesten has a 1 back offense just like PSU so it wasn't surprising to see that happen, and a side note about NU, how overrated is that QB? He was hyped up like a top 5 round draft guy just because of height... sound familiar?

also, that would've been an actual game if not for penalties and turnovers, NU screwed up every chance they had
    I'll take your word on it. I did not watch a lot of it, only enough to note Barkley had -1 (or was it -2) at halftime. Needless to say I was stunned. Didn't NW have that same hype on a QB a few years ago before they came into Ann Arbor and got **** stomped? Or maybe it was the same guy IDK.

I'll take your word on it. I did not watch a lot of it, only enough to note Barkley had -1 (or was it -2) at halftime. Needless to say I was stunned. Didn't NW have that same hype on a QB a few years ago before they came into Ann Arbor and got **** stomped? Or maybe it was the same guy IDK.
    If I'm not mistaken that QB was actually Trevor Simieon (or however you spell it)

Another ****** showing by the Michigan offense early on. So where is the discipline Jim? The blocked FG lead to a nice return and the ****** offense is just backing it up.

Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast