Follow us on Twitter

vCash

We get the Chargers!

Who Dey!

vCash
    Good Luck... im pulling for you guys!

Don't Be A Lemon, Be A Rosebud!

vCash
    I don't wanna come in over confident but I really do expect a win on Sunday. We beat them already once this season on the road. One of our only road wins. We're undefeated at home. We have home field advantage. It seems like our guys who came in to replace the injured players are finally starting to get comfortable, which is HUGE on defense. Dre Kirkpatrick is finally playing like he could be a starter. Really no reason we should lose. We've learned that we NEED to get Green involved early and keep him involved, and he already said he will be for sure. With Eifert I think Green will be that much more dangerous. I think a W could give us the momentum we need to pull off an upset in the second round. With injuries I don't think we're a Super Bowl team but we should at least make a run this year. WHO DEY! And if you're on twitter, join my #DontForgetAboutDre trend if Dre Kirkpatrick makes a play!
    Milwaukee Brewers
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Green Bay Packers
    Cincinatti Bengals
    BOSTON BRUINS OR DIE

Ive got a twitter! @WiteJamesHarden
    I follow back!

vCash
    Series History

The Chargers hold the all-time series edge over the Bengals, 19-13, although Cincinnati defeated San Diego at Qualcomm Stadium on Dec. 1, 17-10. The Bolts return to the Queen City for a playoff game for just the second time in team history and for the first time since the infamous “Freezer Bowl” , the 1981 AFC Championship Game. That game saw temperatures dip as low as nine degrees below zero with a wind chill of minus 59 as the Chargers lost to the Bengals.

By the Numbers

In 2013, the Chargers ranked fifth in total offense (393.3 yards per game), fourth in passing (270.5 ypg), 13th in rushing (122.8 ypg) and 12th in points (24.8). The Bengals ranked 10th in total offense (368.4 ypg), eighth in passing (258.7 ypg), 18th in rushing (109.7 ypg) and seventh in points (26.9)

Defensively, the Bolts ranked 23rd in total defense (366.5 ypg), 29th in passing (258.7 ypg), 12th in rushing (107.8 ypg) and 11th in points allowed (21.8). Cincinnati ranked third in total defense (305.5 ypg) fifth in passing (209.0 ypg), fifth in rushing (96.5 ypg) and fifth in points allowed (19.1).

G/L Bengals buddies, we both look forward to a good game.

vCash
    Won't be easy (underdogs fight back) but you guys should win.

vCash
    hopefully Dalton put's his struggles behind him and comes in and plays well. Bernard, Kirkpatrick, Eifert and Dalton are the keys to the game for us. If these four guys play well we win..

"A friend in need is a friend to avoid"

vCash
    Thanks guys, you are definitely the more talented team. G/L

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chargerSD View Post
    Thanks guys, you are definitely the more talented team. G/L
    I'll trade you talent for a win lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by carson005 View Post
    I'll trade you talent for a win lol