Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Favorite Metrodome Moment?

Name your favorite Metrodome moment. Some of mine off the top of my head are:

Brett Farve to Greg Lewis 32 yard touchdown catch.

Adrian Peterson setting single game rushing record

Final game of 2012/2013 season. Peterson breaking the 2k yard mark and clinching playoffs.

Straight Flash Homey

vCash
    My favorite moment in the dome was when I went to see the Vikings whoop on the Cowboys in the playoffs in 2009. I live in Ohio so I made a 12 hour drive to see that game and it couldn't of ended better.

Overall top moment is to hard to choose from honestly. The whole 1998 season was awesome. AP's record day against San Diego. Favre to Greg Lewis. Moss to Moe Williams. Week 17 last season to get into the playoffs. The goaline stand turned into a Berrian 99 yard td. AP's 2,000 yard season. Tons of memories in that stadium that I will never forget.

vCash
    I was at the 296 game, front row, 50 yard line... Swear to god. It was almost too low, kinda tough seeing over all the players. One of those things I'll never forget.

vCash

Going to my only game there. Saw our only home win during our crappy 3-13 season a few years ago. Had a blast at the game, and really enjoyed the Twin cities and the mall of America. Was a great weekend trip
    10 Rec, 96 YD, 1TD
    injured.....again

vCash
    Moss tossing it back to Moe Williams for a TD. Best play ever.
    Bridgewater Draft and Highlights Video

Adobt-A-Viking: Josh Robinson
    8 Tackles, 2 INTs, 18.5 Passer Rating

vCash
    Said to perfection
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    My favorite moment in the dome was when I went to see the Vikings whoop on the Cowboys in the playoffs in 2009. I live in Ohio so I made a 12 hour drive to see that game and it couldn't of ended better.

Overall top moment is to hard to choose from honestly. The whole 1998 season was awesome. AP's record day against San Diego. Favre to Greg Lewis. Moss to Moe Williams. Week 17 last season to get into the playoffs. The goaline stand turned into a Berrian 99 yard td. AP's 2,000 yard season. Tons of memories in that stadium that I will never forget.

vCash
    I was at all three of those games,,,,and they were all great but I would have to say my favorite,,,was when Favre was playing the Packers on Monday Night Football,,,I had my Vikings Favre Jersey on and was seated next to a GB fan with an old Favre Jersey,,,,,He was a good guy we gave each other crap the whole game,,,,We just started to pull away from them and you could tell Favre was just giving it to his old team and then all of the sudden out of nowhere,,,the guy says SCREW IT,,,,and starts rooting for the Vikings and Favre,,,,I could of died a happy man that moment,,,,He high five'd me every time Brett scored or had a great play,,,,It was awesome.

vCash

My favorite play was the Moss toss to Moe.

I only got to go to 1 game there. It was the year we started 6-0 and missed the playoffs on
    The last play of the season against the cards. I was at the 7th game that year. We lost

vCash
    Either the 08 Chicago game with the 99 yarder right after the Bears fumbled, or Favre's first game vs the Packers (which was a better game than the win in Green Bay that year and had an absolutely electric atmosphere)