Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Week 17: Houston Texans(2-13) at Tennessee Titans(6-9)

Houston has lost 13 games in a row, the last team they beat was the Titans so we will see if Munchak will keep his job after Monday as well, Discuss

Philadelphia 76ers 2000-2001 Sim League Champion

vCash
    Good win for us I guess, Does Anyone think Munch saved his job?

Philadelphia 76ers 2000-2001 Sim League Champion

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by killthesux View Post
    Good win for us I guess, Does Anyone think Munch saved his job?
    I don't think so. I think coaches fate was sealed regardless the outcome of this game. Let's go ahead and allow him to go coach penn state. Good luck coach but it's time for a change. I also just get the gut feeling we will hire whiz. Could be wrong.

vCash
    I'll be honest. I didn't give two ***** about the outcome of the game. I was actually sort of rooting for Houston toward the end in hopes of getting a higher draft pick. But I'll admit that I was impressed by the play of the defense, and CJ certainly had a nice finish to the season in what may be his final game as a Titan.

I do think Munchak will be back this season. I'm not even sure if the Jacksonville and Houston games matter that much. Six of the Titans' nine losses this season were by a single score or less, and so many of those likely would have had different outcomes with a competent QB at the helm. A few weeks ago I would have said Munchak needs to go, but after having some time to really think about it and get some perspective, I think he deserves one last shot. Locker and Fitzpatrick, however, are another story...

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Lakers will make the playoffs this year and my bold prediction is they finish higher than the Rockets.
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    And Lebron puts up great numbers, your right. Debate over. You win. Lebron is the greatest